DB vs Tennessee High

This is true... we have never been "that team" you wanted to schedule for homecoming. But I guess if you consider our last 3 or 4 performances against the Tribe.... why not.  <_< I feel you on the long half time. I was really looking forward to see THE DB band perform, but homecoming?! Dang.....

Cap, how's that QB going fo do tonight? Is his head on straight?

Cap, how's that QB going fo do tonight? Is his head on straight?

It's a flip of the coin. Our first offensive possession will spell out the story of the rest of the game. If we can put some points on the board early we should be good to go. If we get behind early he's been known to "do his own thing" and it could get ugly for the Vikings. Key notes of this game for the Vikings would have to be wrap up and take care of the ball. The skill level is there. 

Edited by Cap1

Sounds like the Farragut game. Not a good year to be an Indian fan with high blood pressure! Congrats to the Tribe.

Yeah. Sounds like DB are the cardiac kids this season! Was also told their star player, Zach Casey, went out again with another injury and was on crutches at the end of the game. Doesn't sound good. I think he had just returned from an ankle injury.

What's up with all the emotion. There is always one in the crowd over there in Tribe country. :roflol: I picture this guy crunching beer cans against his forehead while watching the game. If we're taking a vote, I vote that you don't have a clue. This rant of yours is evidence. What grade are you in?

Sure Cap, lol.... I bang beer cans over head while I watch football the time, lol. Yeah, my rant is reality buddy, lol. Smh, lol. I grade my opinion a B plus.

Yeah. Sounds like DB are the cardiac kids this season! Was also told their star player, Zach Casey, went out again with another injury and was on crutches at the end of the game. Doesn't sound good. I think he had just returned from an ankle injury.

He came back in I believe.  Probably won't play next week though.

These losses hurt the most.

From here on, THS needs to win out to surely make the playoffs.  A 5 win season is on that bubble and in Tennessee's case they'll probably lose out because Virginia High will still have a week of football when most other teams' non-conference opponents have played 10 games.