Henry Co. @ Clarksville High

SEC1rules

Sorry, I’ve been out of town this week.

Clarksville has the talent to beat Henry County. But they are underdeveloped and undisciplined, due to a completely incompetent coaching staff. There is no better way to say it. The players do believe they can beat HC and I suspect a good 1st quarter. But then HC will do what they do best, play four quarters of solid and consistent football.

Not many Clarksville area fans on here, Drew.  At least not many that post.  Here is the Commish's list of how the District shakes out so far.

1. Henry County

2. Clarksville Rossview

3. Clarksville Northeast

4. Henry County's 2nd Sting

5. Kenwood/Springfield

7. Clarksville High

8. Clarksville West Creek

9. Clarksville Northwest

Thanks, Commissioner,for your kind words in this and previous posts.I wish I was so sure about the Clarksville Wildcats- I think they are probably pretty good, right up there with Rossview and Northeast. Good luck Friday night!

GO BIG RED

Edited by olddevil

Clarksville has the talent to beat Henry County. But they are underdeveloped and undisciplined, due to a completely incompetent coaching staff. There is no better way to say it. The players do believe they can beat HC and I suspect a good 1st quarter. But then HC will do what they do best, play four quarters of solid and consistent football.

Glad to see you on here Pilgrim. Pretty fair assesment. The strongest part of HC this year is a very stout Defense. When they are hitting on all cylinders, its hard to scratch out any yardage. But its Thursday and we await the Yanker's bold predictions. Good Luck Friday night, and...

Go Big RED!!!

Not many Clarksville area fans on here, Drew.  At least not many that post.  Here is the Commish's list of how the District shakes out so far.

1. Henry County

2. Clarksville Rossview

3. Clarksville Northeast

5. Kenwood/Springfield

7. Clarksville High

9. Clarksville Northwest

I like it.

Pilgrim are the "powers that be" upset with the current coaching staff at chs?

If by "powers that be" you mean players, parents, alumni, and fans, I'd say they have had enough.

I can't see how they will be back next year. Hopefully they will do the right thing and resign at the end of the year.

1. Henry County

2. Clarksville Rossview

3. Clarksville Northeast

5. Kenwood/Springfield

7. Clarksville High

9. Clarksville Northwest

Hey Commish! Great getting to see you and your friend last week. Very glad you made the trip and joined in the tailgating. I like this list, and hope that it all finishes out this way, but still a few games to go. Maybe if the Jackets don't get into the playoffs, you can come join in some of the fun back in Paris. See ya soon!!!

• Upvote 1

I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!  My beloved Cougars are off tonight so my total focus is on Henryland. If this game was in Henryland, this YANKER would attend. But since it is not, I will just leave you with the score.............HC 47-CHS 21.........I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!