Jo Byrns @ Watertown

Shep

The CoachT schedule says this is a 7 PM start at H2O. JB should be favored, but not much has come easy for JB this season. I hope to see JB get better at the fundamentals from here on out. Better at staying on your blocks and better tackling, gang tackling, swarming to the ball, and someone besides Kevin Atkins leading the team in tackles. Did I mention I'd like to see better tackling?!?!? For the record, idk if kevin leads in tackling or not, but it sure seems like it.

What's up with H2O?

Edited by Shep

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The CoachT schedule says this is a 7 PM start at H2O. JB should be favored, but not much has come easy for JB this season. I hope to see JB get better at the fundamentals from here on out. Better at staying on your blocks and better tackling, gang tackling, swarming to the ball, and someone besides Kevin Atkins leading the team in tackles. Did I mention I'd like to see better tackling?!?!? For the record, idk if kevin leads in tackling or not, but it sure seems like it.

What's up with H2O?

H2O QB Ty Jobe is a heck of a athlete. Think they are a little weak otherwise.

I think you are right croz. Very disappointing year , but when h20 was playing cupcakes and 5-0 to start season the last 5yrs a lot of talk . I knew it would be a different season when I saw the schedule, but I mean no one wants to adress what the problems are. Still love them though just wanting to hear other closer to the team.

JB was in H2O's backfield all night disrupting #1. The tigers kept it close as far as the score goes and it was close for a qtr and a half Two or three of their scores came either from busted coverage by JB or an int. I was impressed with #55 in purple on defense. He never let up all game long.

JB was in H2O's backfield all night disrupting #1. The tigers kept it close as far as the score goes and it was close for a qtr and a half Two or three of their scores came either from busted coverage by JB or an int. I was impressed with #55 in purple on defense. He never let up all game long.

Looks like the stars are lining up for a WC vs JB matchup in the playoffs.

So what was the final score guys? Some sites say 38-30 JB and some say 38-0 JB.

Edited by NCSdad1962