Giles County @ Ensworth

JAFO

Why do kids leave us for Ensworth?  Well the one you are making reference to is a good young man who was presented with an opportunity to better himself,   His Mother is a good person, single mother, who has worked hard since we graduated high school to better her family and make sure her children  would be successful and have opportunities.  Trust me she has made sure both boys have worked hard and were disciplined.    Not one person in the Cat Nation would not want to see a young man with talent better themselves.   Thats why you have kids going to Ensworth, opportunity.   The big thing in most opinions, not all,  is that private schools belong in thier own division and not mixed in with public school.   As said you have the deck stacked and you feel you have done somthing so great.  Your a mini college for pete sake. You guys could compete against some college schools.   So how is that fair to the public competition?   No said to stir controversy, just sayin.... 

I  W I L L  G O  S L O W  F O R  Y O U.   Y O U  R A I D  S C H O O L S  F O R  T A L E N T.       T H E N   T H I N K   Y O U  H A V E  D O N E  S O M E T H I N G  W H E N  Y O U  W I N.      

A L L  Y O U  D O  I S  S T A C K  T H E  D E C K,  Y O U  D O N ' T  W I N  O N  M E R R I T.

And CY is a CPA fan over here fighting Ensworths battle for them.

Would the kind "Gentleman" from GC care to explain WHY Giles co. is currently on 2 years probation from tssaa ??

Alright I gotta wrap this up now, gotta game to play. Yeah you guys are in a totally different league than us and I respect that. We are coming up to play for nothing more than pride at game we were delt through no control of our own. I hope its a clean safe game and no one on either side is injured. Safe travels to all. Its been fun this week!! 

No doubt  and i will gladly pay for another tuition increase for those recruits in return for another "CHAMPIONSHIP RING"

Copied from a local newspaper,

"One of the young men dismissed from the football team was the first player from Nashville private-school powerhouse Ensworth to accept a football scholarship to Vanderbilt. That player, Batey, switched positions from receiver to safety this spring after redshirting in 2012. He was a two-way starter for a pair of state championship teams at Ensworth".

I guess as long as lil Wilburn is happy pay those players, I mean increases.   

Would the kind "Gentleman" from GC care to explain WHY Giles co. is currently on 2 years probation from tssaa ??

Ex coach got texted by player that wanted to come here.  He told him the tssaa rules of what he would have to do to come here.  That players coach found out ( probably because he was standing beside the player when he did it)    TSSAA says Principal has to be the one to tell a student what he has to do to relocate.   

Pretty stupid on coaches part and it is self reported and self implemented.

I will, because of a coach that is no longer there broke the rules. Its not the staff thats there now, nor the players thats there now. He should have carried his probation with him. I hope this answers your question.

Ill be honest with everyone here ..: there are very few ensworth fans on coach t , so many if not all of the people writing on here taunting Giles county are from other schools .. I know this for a fact ... Go to d2 boards . I recognize one person from there who has left a message.

Good luck Giles county

Yet you are calling us one tooth inbreds. I can assure you there are good people coming tonight that have many friends and relatives at Ensworth. Most all of my family lives in Williamson and Davidson Co. Most people are just having fun with you man..lighten up. Me and Inappropriate210 been carrying on all week...FOR FUN. I look forward to seeing old friends tonight.

Ok CATS lets do this.  Get ready for ground and pound.  Lets work the clock to our advantage 3.5 yds per carry will get it done.  Then when the time is right hit em with a pass to one of the 5 weapons.  Take care of the ball and take it away whenever possible and there could be another Music City Miracle.  I have already made promises if we pull this off.  Good Luck Everyone!  GO CATS!!!

Ex coach got texted by player that wanted to come here. He told him the tssaa rules of what he would have to do to come here. That players coach found out ( probably because he was standing beside the player when he did it) TSSAA says Principal has to be the one to tell a student what he has to do to relocate.

Pretty stupid on coaches part and it is self reported and self implemented.

Thanks for the OC version. The rest of the state knows what REALLY went down. Hence the Pete Carrol-esqe departure to Buckhorn.