Dobyns Bennett Football (regular season VS playoff record)

MrTSSAA

You knew exactly what you were doing ... If you just wanted to focus on the negative parts of a Program you could start a thread about 100 different teams and how they haven't accomplished what others have . My guess is whatever Program is your Favorite we could probably pick it apart in a negative way too , just like this thread was originated for one purpose ... To totally focus on the negative aspects , while totally ignoring all the positives accomplishments this Program has achieved .

Absolutely...LOL...

I have no motive in stirring the pot in Kingsport...  Like I said before, I have no ties to DB at all... I never even seen them play a game nor have I ever even been to Kingsport LOL... 

DB supporters however have bashed me with name calling...  Facts vs. Opinions...

To note: a few good notes I have heard/seen about DB... I have heard they have a really large band... and their BBall gym looks amazing from pictures...

Absolutely...LOL...

I have no motive in stirring the pot in Kingsport...  Like I said before, I have no ties to DB at all... I never even seen them play a game nor have I ever even been to Kingsport LOL... 

DB supporters however have bashed me with name calling...  Facts vs. Opinions...

To note: a few good notes I have heard/seen about DB... I have heard they have a really large band... and their BBall gym looks amazing from pictures...

Tell us your team you pull for and let's start a thread about what they've achieved , and what they haven't , ok ?

It seems like every year teams from the western regions get 9 or 10 wins in the regular season and get ousted literally EVERY YEAR in the State Championship game against Maryville...  Is there really that big of a drop off in talent when comparing far west teams to a lowly team out of the Knoxville area... I mean it would have to appear that way from top to bottom as they consistently bring  the Gold Ball home to the EAST year after year after year after year...  :roflolk: 

For the past few years DB has played a lot of locals like Crockett, Central, Boone, etc. so hence the great regular season record.     But they also seem to always win against a few good regular season teams too (Science Hill, South, Tenn High).      I would say it is tough to play your last 3 reg games against Central, Crockett and Boone (where the starters only play 1 or 2 quarters) and then 1st round playoffs you go against Sevier County.      I don't know much about the scheduling but probably the TSSAA mandates that DB plays all these local not-so-good teams.

It seems like every year teams from the western regions get 9 or 10 wins in the regular season and get ousted literally EVERY YEAR in the State Championship game against Maryville...  Is there really that big of a drop off in talent when comparing far west teams to a lowly team out of the Knoxville area... I mean it would have to appear that way from top to bottom as they consistently bring  the Gold Ball home to the EAST year after year after year after year...  :roflolk: 

Very good Cap ! Alcoa and CAK in 3A,Fulton and Greeneville in 4A .That's three out of the four  biggest public classes dominated by EAST TN teams nearly every year.Maybe they are more interested in politics around Nashville and on west.

Sure... It's Maryville and Ensworth in football and Memphis area basketball... LOL just kidding...

Maryville does not beat upon on just the west... They beat up on about everyone they face... be it East, West, or Middle...  Your comparing apples to oranges... and fail to understand...  but that's ok... I can understand why this bothers you... It really is good you support your team though...

And that will conclude my interest on this topic...  Logic and understanding prevails...

Sure... It's Maryville and Ensworth in football and Memphis area basketball... LOL just kidding...

Maryville does not beat upon on just the west... They beat up on about everyone they face... be it East, West, or Middle...  Your comparing apples to oranges... and fail to understand...  but that's ok... I can understand why this bothers you... It really is good you support your team though...

And that will conclude my interest on this topic...  Logic and understanding prevails...

I think I just saw your wife leaving a motel with some fat dude.

I have literally no ties to DB or hardly anyone in east of Cookeville at all...  I live in one of the farthest west middle tennesse counties...  and yeah... I randomly look at alot of tennessee teams and their history in football, but mainly basketball on coacht, unapproved website, tssaa, etc...  I have traveled all over the state from Cosby to Collierville watching HS sports over the past few years... I have nothing against DB or any other team... I just thought it was interesting and wanted some feed back...  I guess I could addressed this more delicately, but no need to name calling guys...

Well, by now, MR., you have determined that some of the DB fans are more than a little sensitive about their playoff history.  As you can see, cooler minds, those from Daniel Boone and TN High, have answered your question.  I believe you asked a sincere question.  I'll never forget when I first started posting years ago and tried to carry on some legitimate football conversation and got the same as you from these same yahoos. I can't believe the latest reply from Whacko Jocko.  Very poor. 

Hey, Whacko, how's the car parts business?