Grace at Greenback

orngnblk

this one will be interesting...  no idea about a score yet.  been pretty one sided ever since bucky put you guys out Raven.  GB having a roller coaster year the way i see it.  could have beat Oneida, should have beat Rockwood.  i just can't get a read on this team???

GB did beat oneida. They came back from 21 down to win by 4.

Well I am going to give my early thoughts on the game.I went and watched the GCA and CAK game,while CAK didn't look very good GCA made a lot of mistakes in that game or it would have been as lopsided as all the other games the Rams have played.It is no secret that I don't have a lot of love for GCA as a school in this small school district but facts are fracts,it will take an outstanding game for us to stay with the Rams.Last yr GCA was more one Demintional than this yrs team and that aloowed us to be more competitive with them,most would say we outplayed them at their place last yr but the score is what counts and that was not on our side.If we can keep it respectable I guess we would have to be somewhat happy even tho losing really s%t$ks.pride will call it Lou Holtzing(just like I would)but the Bottom line is they are a VERY GOOD TEAM.I will stand behind my GB boys anyway but reality has to be considered.WTD GB play till the whistle!

OB I know you're going to be running the fences but I'm counting on you for some score updates Friday. Once Oneida gets up by about 3 tds in the first I might just head to GB. You all still have Bojangles at your games?

_o be truthful KW we havnt been home enough for me to remember,its been 7 weeks!

OB I know you're going to be running the fences but I'm counting on you for some score updates Friday. Once Oneida gets up by about 3 tds in the first I might just head to GB. You all still have Bojangles at your games?

Now you're just being silly. No way this one (Oneida / Coalfield) is a lop sided affair either way. If I'm wrong then I'll buy the 'jangles.

Edited by crow

IDK, Crow.....the last time the Indians came to Coalfield we didn't even get the plate # of the truck that hit us. (I thought it was YJ-8IN-JUN)  My point being the unpredictably match-up will sometimes lead to an unpredictable outcome.  I think it will be close too, but I wouldn't bet the house on it.  I also think either team can smoke the other on a given night!

:thumb: Kazzano :thumb: