Humboldt @ Union City

MisterObjective

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that my nerves are settled somewhat and I can actually see what I am typing , I want to congratulate the Vikings on a hard fought game. For anyone who questions this team you better take a second look at these guys. They are though and physical and they play with emotion. Both teams hurt themselves in the second half with various stupid penalties. With both teams having huge gains and a touchdown each called back. When the game was on the line the Tornados put together a game winning drive in UC fashion by just grinding down the clock and then with second and third efforts got the ball into the endzone for the game winning score. I can honestly say that I don't want anymore of this team . Somebody please take them out.

I want to give a shout out to 87vikingalumni. Much respect for you and your team sir. We will meet again and I'm not looking forward to it. Good luck. God bless.

Now that my nerves are settled somewhat and I can actually see what I am typing , I want to congratulate the Vikings on a hard fought game. For anyone who questions this team you better take a second look at these guys. They are though and physical and they play with emotion. Both teams hurt themselves in the second half with various stupid penalties. With both teams having huge gains and a touchdown each called back. When the game was on the line the Tornados put together a game winning drive in UC fashion by just grinding down the clock and then with second and third efforts got the ball into the endzone for the game winning score. I can honestly say that I don't want anymore of this team . Somebody please take them out.

I want to give a shout out to 87vikingalumni. Much respect for you and your team sir. We will meet again and I'm not looking forward to it. Good luck. God bless.

Thank you & it was a pleasure meeting you & hopefully we will meet again! I want people to keep thinking Humboldt is overrated, still waiting to see the Vikingd play four (4) quarters!!! Well BigSwo until we meet again good luck to UC the rest of the season!!!