Dickson Co vs. Beech Rematch

slim589

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I didn't see anyone that posted in this thread that was a DC fan.

And the last post was at 12:00 today.

And since the final score was 14-7 in favor of DC, I don't expect any Beech people to be eager to post any more in this thread.

Can't say that I'm suprised. I really thought Beech was a one man show and that they were all still living in last week.

I'm sure if the Beech poeple do get back on here they'll blame the outcome on poor officiating, fans on the wrong side of the feild, or something. But if you lose to the same team twice in the same year, the other team was just better. So, like it or not, Beech fans, you guys get no hardware this year. Just an 8-3 record.

And they lose the almighty RJ Meadows, so I'm sure they're all bummed about that.

how do yall think the cougars will do againt brentwood. they got beat pretty bad last time 24-0. i think it will be a better game this time around. dickson wasnt ready for bwoods spread attack but they will be this time. i think dickson will also have a better game on offense. dc 13 bwood 10 :D

Phishhead, I am really getting sick an tired of your sarcastic remarks. I think a lot of people think the same as well. Maybe people stopped getting on this thread because the game it over. Whats the point of talking on a thread when the game is over? Ok, so Beech lost. They had a very good season as it is. Dickson County is also a very good team, they just had a better night. So to end this, keep your dumb remarks to yourself. Its getting annoying. ;)

Bucs, I took the liberty of cut-n-pasting your post to Word do that I can look at it over and over again.

I did this because I'm sure that your post will be removed and you might be removed as well.

Like me or not, at least I didn't resort to childish name calling.

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, sorry.