2A Memphis Mitchell..... Look Out!

Intense

I have tried to get as much info on Mitchell as I can.  It seems they have some play makers but are very beatable.  Since they dropped to 2A they will be hard to handle but I think both TCA and Adamsville and possibly Huntingdon have better than average chances against them.  I do think they will be very good so we all better be ready.  At least Adaqmsville and TCa would get to host them if they meet and wouldn't have to travel to Memphis.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep telling you all don't lok at our scores. They are very misleading. As card fan said it will be tough on the road for us. Next year is really our year. We lose 14 Sr's but our JV plays White Station for the City title next eek. They have only given up 14 points all year.

Galilee, I think Cardfan and I agree with you. It's really hard to figure out how good you are due to your schedule. Very interesting regarding next year. I feel that next year will be best team TCA has ever had. We are only losing 3 Seniors. If next year is Mitchell's year and it's TCA's year then the quarterfinals next year will be a barn burner! Are y'all voluntarily moving back to 2A in BB and 3A in Football in 2015? I heard you were staying down 2 years then moving back up. Your basketball district will be pitiful competition with the exception of BTW and MAHS. All other games will be 60 point blowouts! No fun for really good players like you have.

Edited by TCAIntense

The 2.0 comment was just a joke, y'all have been playin well all year, with Coach Butler I am sure u will be good for years to come, he does a great job!

Gotcha! You never know with TSSAA! Lol. I like the Wildcat package you guys are runnnjng. Hard enough to stop your run already. Wildcat just makes it tougher especially with your tough backs! Hope y'all walk through Quad 3. Don't really want to play you again but I want our district to do well and my home county boys to do well!

I have tried to get as much info on Mitchell as I can.  It seems they have some play makers but are very beatable.  Since they dropped to 2A they will be hard to handle but I think both TCA and Adamsville and possibly Huntingdon have better than average chances against them.  I do think they will be very good so we all better be ready.  At least Adaqmsville and TCa would get to host them if they meet and wouldn't have to travel to Memphis.

what film did u watch??? cause the cards and lions arent throwin out memphis speed all over the field...sorry...its not happening...

trousdale co is the only team that "looks" like theyve played up as much as mitchell...but the quality of opponent is a world of difference too

whitehaven only played in the last 2 6aaa title games...thats all...yes they lost a lot of players...lets be honest here...shoot...they "held" whitehaven to their lowest scoring output of the season...thats crazy...and i have no idea if whitehaven was healthy that game...but the fact remains

sure theyre beatable...if ur 5a or 6a or a serious private school like friendship christian was last year

small town talk...u guys need to travel out of the local area and check out a few games from time to time...tca and adamsville are definitely studs within that 2a class...i would prolly compare mitchell to that signal mountain team a few years back except mitchell isnt playin down like SM was...and im sure tca fans remember that game

what film did u watch??? cause the cards and lions arent throwin out memphis speed all over the field...sorry...its not happening...

trousdale co is the only team that "looks" like theyve played up as much as mitchell...but the quality of opponent is a world of difference too

whitehaven only played in the last 2 6aaa title games...thats all...yes they lost a lot of players...lets be honest here...shoot...they "held" whitehaven to their lowest scoring output of the season...thats crazy...and i have no idea if whitehaven was healthy that game...but the fact remains

sure theyre beatable...if ur 5a or 6a or a serious private school like friendship christian was last year

small town talk...u guys need to travel out of the local area and check out a few games from time to time...tca and adamsville are definitely studs within that 2a class...i would prolly compare mitchell to that signal mountain team a few years back except mitchell isnt playin down like SM was...and im sure tca fans remember that game

Hey DHS, here you go again!! You are extremely uneducated on the topic. I have watched a lot of film on Mitchell and they are nowhere near the team Signal Mountain was. Your sarcasm is unwelcomed. We'll see how your mighty Crusaders do tonight against NS. Why don't you stay off the 2A boards and troll the 3A boards where you belong. Your knowledge on the subject is lacking and your sarcasm is unwelcomed.