Riverside vs Jackson Christian

dcriverrat

This is one of the top three games in West Tennessee when you factor in what hangs in the balance for both teams.  Jackson Christian is basically playing for their playoff lives.  They have no choice but to let it all hang out tonight.  Their post season aspirations ride on the outcome of this game. 

There is alot on the line for Riverside as well.  A win keeps them alive for an automatic playoff bid.  They are in good shape should a wild card be needed.

I do caution Riverside not to come into this game being overconfident. This is  especially true considering the offensive output you had last week against McNairy Central.  If I were Riverside, I would be much more worried about the 40 points that your defense gave up to the Bobcats last week. 

Whle I have alot of respect for Riverside's Coach, and as much as it pains me to do so, I am going to pick Jackson Christian in this game. 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The magic number tonight at Riverside was 1. Brady Crawley (#33) caught a momentum turning catch in the 2nd Q. and carried it in from the 1. JCS was up 6-0 and the Panthers showed they weren't going to lay down. Blake Smith (#4) had 1 completion in the 2nd half and that's all he needed. The rest was done with his legs. And finally, the refs gave JCS a TD score after they fumbled on Riverside's 1 and the ball rolled in the end zone. The point was mute but it was the worst call I have seen in years, and this bonehead move kept JCS hanging around way too late. 

Edited by @38320

The magic number tonight at Riverside was 1. Brady Crawley (#33) caught a momentum turning catch in the 2nd Q. and carried it in from the 1. JCS was up 6-0 and the Panthers showed they weren't going to lay down. Blake Smith (#4) had 1 completion in the 2nd half and that's all he needed. The rest was done with his legs. And finally, the refs gave JCS a TD score after they fumbled on Riverside's 1 and the ball rolled in the end zone. The point was mute but it was the worst call I have seen in years, and this bonehead move kept JCS hanging around way too late. 

And JCS also had a 1 yard kickoff.

It's Drake Smith