Cannon County @ Smith County

scooter

Guest Termite

my memory/comment goes back a whole lot further than just 2 years. :lol:

Mine too...I think since 2001 SC has had 26 playoff games and TC 30. With SC being 1 and done the last 2 years...not bad compared to most. Not as good as others.

Glad to see you feeling better. Funny what a win over a Gallatin and a comeback or DC can do. I thought you had went the way of Stampus Lickus and got your internet cut off.

Mine too...I think since 2001 SC has had 26 playoff games and TC 30. With SC being 1 and done the last 2 years...not bad compared to most. Not as good as others.

Glad to see you feeling better. Funny what a win over a Gallatin and a comeback or DC can do. I thought you had went the way of Stampus Lickus and got your internet cut off.

if you add in a win for the 6 times TC had a bye in first round, its 26-36 TC and they have 3 titles

Guest Termite

And how many state titles does SC have? LOL!!!!

I'd say SC is in the majority.

Actually, 2 from last year. SC was the only team to beat G-ville. G-ville was the only team to beat FC. Must make SC the reigning 1A and 2A champs.

Guest Termite

Other side of the river don't count!

Chest thumping on barely whipping a 1A school ! Lol

Yea....there's a * beside that win for "barely".

What's the difference? All the "chest thumping" from those 1A and 2A schools that do have titles. It might be different if SC played in little league. Appears it would have been last year didn't it.....if your wanting to compare.

i've been here all year. but my internet has been on the fritz, i think the town of carthage has been turning it off pretty regularly this season. :lol:

if you add in a win for the 6 times TC had a bye in first round, its 26-36 TC and they have 3 titles

nice assist. :roflol:

I'd say SC is in the majority.

Actually, 2 from last year. SC was the only team to beat G-ville. G-ville was the only team to beat FC. Must make SC the reigning 1A and 2A champs.

the carthage owls: where their biggest wins come against a team 2 classifications below them and they count that team's success's as their own. :roflolk:

Guest Termite

i've been here all year. but my internet has been on the fritz, i think the town of carthage has been turning it off pretty regularly this season. :lol:

nice assist. :roflol:

the carthage owls: where their biggest wins come against a team 2 classifications below them and they count that team's success's as their own. :roflolk:

I knew you couldn't resist.

Nope, my internet has been working fine. You must collaborate with Stampus Lickus to see who has be best excuses.

Nice assist? Coming from a Baxter man who's team has as many total wins as TC or SC does playoff appearances in the same time period. Come on. That's not an assist. He dribbled it off his foot out of bounds. Weak.

I threw TC in there two, so 1 and 2 classifications below. According to residents of those areas and their fans, they could do the same in 3A, so what's the difference?