Cannon County @ Smith County

scooter

Im not sure how a 5 or 6 win SC team given a bad seed could draw playing at a 4 win Sequatchie team. I dont see them hosting a playoff game, it looks like they should have a bad seed as well if they make the playoffs. I dont expect they will finish with more than 5 wins. I bet Smith County would really enjoy playing at Sequatchie County in the first round of the playoffs though. Im not sure it would be all that close of a game after looking at the results of games on their schedule. Anyways SC makes it 4 straight, easy win coming their way come Friday night.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

I bet Smith County would really enjoy playing at Sequatchie County in the first round of the playoffs. Im not sure it would be all that close of a game after looking at the results of games on their schedule. Anyways SC makes it 4 straight, easy win coming their way come Friday night.

if SC goes 6-4, that probably will happen. But, if they go 5-5, and lose to DC they could be the 8th seed and play UH a the number 1 seed. That is "if" UH beats DC. UH will not be a #1 seed unless they are 10-0 because of strength of schedule. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

if SC goes 6-4, that probably will happen. But, if they go 5-5, and lose to DC they could be the 8th seed and play UH a the number 1 seed. That is "if" UH beats DC. UH will not be a #1 seed unless they are 10-0 because of strength of schedule.

As of now, with the current standings I can see how they have Sequatchie County hosting a playoff game because they stand 3-0 in district play. Realistically though that is never going to happen. They have two district games left vs. Notre Dame and Signal Mountain and from all indications both of these games will result in a loss for Sequatchie. In all likelihood they finish the season at 5-5 and I just dont see how they could get a good enough seed to end up hosting a playoff game. I really dont know much  about how the playoff system works when it comes to choosing what seed a team will get, so I could easily be totally wrong. But going off common sense I dont see how Sequatchie would ever host with their record unless they won out and finish undefeated in district play.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

Chances of Lions scoring a td are not good. Tho, they have started playing a fr qb that may be decent in the future if he gets some talent to play with

When CC faced us that freshman qb of theirs got in the game and played a few snaps here and there. It was always on long 3rd down plays though when they pretty much had to attempt a pass downfield.