D5 A-AA Championship

McMinn Central @ Grace Baptist Academy 7pm

D6 A-AA Championship

East Ridge @ Hixson

D7 A-AA Championship

CCS @ ND 7pm

D8 A-AA Championship

Murfreesboro Central Magnet vs Merrol Hyde

Booger I'm still around but I keep missing the games because Cannon can't get the game times right. :angry:

Grace vs McMinn Central.....This is a Micheal Vick game, Can you saw DOGFIGHT B) Prediction...3 Cards and some parents being tossed. I hope the Refs hired some bodyguards for this one.

East Ridge vs Hixson....Can someone please tell the Hixson sweeper to get off the 6 yard line :huh: But, Ms Green will not be denied.

CCS vs Notre Dame...hmmmmm wish I could be there and hope ND gets their sound system corrected. I would expect a phyical game with tempers flaring at times, My Prediction is that Coach Jim gets off the ball bag 4 times during the match. Twice to question the center ref, once to question an offsides call, and once to calm down #13. B)

MCM vs M Hyde...Got nothing and I like it that way. LOL

There you go Booger. Only the strong are still on the road and we know where the road leads.......TO THE DANCE

Edited by MVM

Booger I'm still around but I keep missing the games because Cannon can't get the game times right. :angry:

Grace vs McMinn Central.....This is a Micheal Vick game, Can you saw DOGFIGHT B) Prediction...3 Cards and some parents being tossed. I hope the Refs hired some bodyguards for this one.

East Ridge vs Hixson....Can someone please tell the Hixson sweeper to get off the 6 yard line :huh: But, Ms Green will not be denied.

CCS vs Notre Dame...hmmmmm wish I could be there and hope ND gets their sound system corrected. I would expect a phyical game with tempers flaring at times, My Prediction is that Coach Jim gets off the ball bag 4 times during the match. Twice to question the center ref, once to question an offsides call, and once to calm down #13. B)

MCM vs M Hyde...Got nothing and I like it that way. LOL

There you go Booger. Only the strong are still on the road and we know where the road leads.......TO THE DANCE

there ya go gents......

C'mon man...it was the Silverdale game last year and Grandpa has graduated.  If there are going to be multiple cards anywhere in Chattanooga tomorrow there are other teams playing that have been known to rack up double digit "cautions"...and further business for orthopedic surgeons. 

Provided the officials control the game and remain objective in enforcing the rules absent any personal bias (which of course they should right MVM?), this should be a good hard fought game with Grace prevailing once again as they did in the regular season.  There's no drama here...move along.

I have been waiting for this one to come back up..! Perfect timing. Sorry Eagle Eye that's just funny.

ChattanoogaCannon, on 16 Oct 2013 - 9:51 PM, said:snapback.png

All bottled watered is banned for this game...and grandpas. So bring your own water and leave grandpa at home.

PUBS......whatever you wish to call yourselves...?  Who cares.....as always the State Title is going to come down to either Knox Catholic or CAK.  The rest of you are just playing to reach the Championships.  They have won every district and region title every year they have been in A-AA, then they go on and win the State....!  Happens every year......yet you all just keep trying! :thumb:  The only teams that MIGHT give them fits are......thats right, another PUBS.....! :roflol:  Oh yeah, this is the American Way.....if you have means and money and motivation.....well, it's a piece of cake!  I'm sure they will just keep giving the TSSAA those $500 dollar handshakes, or whatever keeps them operating their monopoly!  Heck, they don't need a private division...they already got one....it's called division A-AA. :blush:  Go ahead, tell me I'm just sore loser....!  If that helps you sleep at night, good for you......turn your head/rant right back/call me a liar.....regardless of what you do, YOU KNOW THIS IS TRUE. 

Written for all the A-AA Publics that NEVER get the chance to compete for Championships because of an UNFAIR playing field! :o