Station Camp at Brighton

Cougar97

The Bison, off their huge win over crosstown rival Gallatin, heads west to a talented Brighton team. Brighton looks to throw the ball around and has had success doing so this season. They haven't faced a defense quite like the Bison so it should be a great game to see. Does anyone have any additional info on Brighton!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last week was the first time the Bison have played healthy since the Mt. Juliet game. They were hit pretty hard missing at least 2 defensive starters in every game afterwards. Also, let's not forget they are the only team to face Beech with the returning Mr. Football and All time leading rusher in the state of Tennessee (just saying how did Columbia fair against him in the state championship game) I'm not sold that this Defense isn't good definitely not looking forward to playing them. With that said I do believe they have their work cut out for them this week traveling to Memphis.

The SC defense has certainly had its issues, but it has been heavy run offenses. That said they were missing some defensive starters against Pearl Cohn, as will as the starting QB (which lead to PC having the ball a little more than try would have normally). I wouldn't overlook them in this game, as they have a solid team. Not having seen Brighton, I am only guessing they have no one to cover Malone (haven't really seen anyone do so).

If the SC offense gets rolling early and gets a little help from the defense, they can compete with anyone. I'm going to pick SC 49-35