Signal Mountain vs Greeneville

voldevil

let's get together at the range and we will go from there !

The only reason I wouldn't give that many points Army is not that Greeneville couldn't cover it,but that Greeneville doesn't have to cover it.The first thing the Devils want to do is win.The last thing they want is to get a key player hurt when they have a 40 or 50 point lead.That's when you see the spread go down but the young guys getting good time against a top ten team..I bet a thousand DB would beat Jeff county a few years ago on here.The Jeff county mouth didn't pay,so I told him I'm take the amount he gave for a ticket and buy Urinal cakes for J Fred stadium in his honor

The only reason I wouldn't give that many points Army is not that Greeneville couldn't cover it,but that Greeneville doesn't have to cover it.The first thing the Devils want to do is win.The last thing they want is to get a key player hurt when they have a 40 or 50 point lead.That's when you see the spread go down but the young guys getting good time against a top ten team..I bet a thousand DB would beat Jeff county a few years ago on here.The Jeff county mouth didn't pay,so I told him I'm take the amount he gave for a ticket and buy Urinal cakes for J Fred stadium in his honor

lol I just would like to put a face with a lol snuffa a sniffa or whatever he is. I just suprised and commented that he had a 100. Lol

lol I just would like to put a face with a lol snuffa a sniffa or whatever he is. I just suprised and commented that he had a 100. Lol

You never know when it comes to coacht what people are really like until you meet them.I used my name when I first started posting and then changed to Batman as a joke and just kept it.One thing about me and BVD,we don't hide behind the computer.I'm not saying that's the smartest thing with a few of the people on the net,but it is fun to talk football with the different fans .

You never know when it comes to coacht what people are really like until you meet them.I used my name when I first started posting and then changed to Batman as a joke and just kept it.One thing about me and BVD,we don't hide behind the computer.I'm not saying that's the smartest thing with a few of the people on the net,but it is fun to talk football with the different fans .

I liked when we was at Alcoa and talked football with them and me and greenegreene22 don't hide On the T we just like to talk football and talk smack . You , BVD and 22 are good people just like me haven fun and loving the sport off football.

I liked when we was at Alcoa and talked football with them and me and greenegreene22 don't hide On the T we just like to talk football and talk smack . You , BVD and 22 are good people just like me haven fun and loving the sport off football.

That was fun at Alcoa, the only down side was we all knew before hand that Alcoa was going to be tough on the Devils that night.I cant remember, was it you, 22 or another Devil Dad that went to Morristown east or west.It reminded me of myself with DB kids. Edited by BatmanDB

That was fun at Alcoa, the only down side was we all knew before hand that Alcoa was going to be tough on the Devils that night.I cant remember, was it you, 22 or another Devil Dad that went to Morristown east or west.It reminded me of myself with DB kids.

that would be me, lol my friends in mo-town give me a hard time! It's all in fun.

that would be me, lol my friends in mo-town give me a hard time! It's all in fun.

I know what your saying there.The one time I have to pull against the Devils doesn't happen much anymore.Me and BVD went to an 8th grade game a couple of weeks ago.He was wearing all Green and had just come from a Devil practice and I was pulling for Robinson.