Signal Mountain vs Greeneville

voldevil

That goes for me too! Would have been there 2 years ago but thats what happens when try to help a young man get a good education! It all will come to fruition next week! Hope that word isn't to big for you.

GREENEVILLE will dominate signal on both sides of the ball. No contest my friend. GREENEVILLE will roll 56-7 Book it!

I hope signal does give the GREENE some good competition. we close out with the Gap before the playoffs start and that will be a snooze fest as well, so we need some good stiff competition before mixing it up with the likes of Sully South, Betsy and whoever else we may see in the early rounds. I know ive spouted off all year about how its fulton and greenevilles gold ball to lose, but if both teams get cocky and overlook some of the early rounds, one never knows what can happen......just ask DB a few years ago when they were undefeated, rolling and poised to go to their first gold ball game and got punked by a horrible team from mid tenn I believe im sure Batman can remember who that was, help me out here bro.

I hope signal does give the GREENE some good competition. we close out with the Gap before the playoffs start and that will be a snooze fest as well, so we need some good stiff competition before mixing it up with the likes of Sully South, Betsy and whoever else we may see in the early rounds. I know ive spouted off all year about how its fulton and greenevilles gold ball to lose, but if both teams get cocky and overlook some of the early rounds, one never knows what can happen......just ask DB a few years ago when they were undefeated, rolling and poised to go to their first gold ball game and got punked by a horrible team from mid tenn I believe im sure Batman can remember who that was, help me out here bro.

2008,Dobyns Bennett got the tough game from Science Hill right before the playoffs.McMinn county came to Kingsport.The first of the game was all DB.McMinn looked like a middle school trying to slow them down and couldn't do anything on offense.That's when the football gods had seen enough.McMinn got a first down on a fake punt {most thought the play was illegal }but it counted and McMinn went on and scored.DB got a touchdown called back and it's best best player got hurt.Everything that could go wrong,"DID".I swear DB was 5 or 6 touchdowns better on any night,but got beat 28-24.To be honest,1998-2000 and 2002 were much better DB opportunities to win it all.They were hot at the right time and played strong into the semi finals.

Edited by BatmanDB

Devils do me a favor plz.... put a smack down on them lil eagles. Show them who the real team in 4A is.

While GHS is a very good team, they are not the "real" team in 4a.  That moniker is reserved for a team located a little further southwest from Greeneville.  They are called the Falcons, everybody will soon know they are the "real" team in 4a.  As far as this game, I like the Devils by 28.