Signal Mountain vs Greeneville

voldevil

Really? You're a newbie that just got off your coacht training wheels. Your little Greene dog always craps in other people's yard, so you might want to be more aware of your own fan base before you start barking orders like a meaningless yap dog. Barb.... Paper train your pup before he tinkles on himself the next time he wants to get excited and run his mouth.

Smell again Photoman! I don't have a Greene dog crapin in anyones yard! it is your S$%# your smelling! Must be the cornucopia of the crap you have been saying when you dont have your facts straight! Barb will be meeting me for the first time this Friday night and maybe you should look at where someone is from before you get diarea of the mouth again "Yap Dog!" LOL

• Upvote 1

Smell again Photoman! I don't have a Greene dog crapin in anyones yard! it is your S$%# your smelling! Must be the cornucopia of the crap you have been saying when you dont have your facts straight! Barb will be meeting me for the first time this Friday night and maybe you should look at where someone is from before you get diarea of the mouth again "Yap Dog!" LOL

My apologies on not knowing from what rock you crawled under... Other than that, you were calling out the wrong fans from staying in their own forum. As far as the crap I've been saying.... Well scrappy, that was my first post. However, Greene or not, for a yap dog, I will give you credit for squeaking your little chew toy and making some noise. Good boy! Don't forget your new trick Friday night... Roll over and play dead.

Greeneville 56 Signal 7

• Upvote 1

My apologies on not knowing from what rock you crawled under... Other than that, you were calling out the wrong fans from staying in their own forum. As far as the crap I've been saying.... Well scrappy, that was my first post. However, Greene or not, for a yap dog, I will give you credit for squeaking your little chew toy and making some noise. Good boy! Don't forget your new trick Friday night... Roll over and play dead.

Greeneville 56 Signal 7

Now Photoman you can't possibly agree with me on something can you? Ha ha
  • Upvote 1

Greeneville 56 Signal 7

Accepted! LOL! Thats why we do it Photoman just make some noise! As far as noise our band will bring plently, no squueeking chew toy there! And new tricks???? Don't have any!!! GreenEville will learn a new trick though..Its called RESPECT!!!!!!!! Thats right Areatha Franklin Style! They will have respect of our players, our team and our program when we leave Friday night win or lose!

Accepted! LOL! Thats why we do it Photoman just make some noise! As far as noise our band will bring plently, no squueeking chew toy there! And new tricks???? Don't have any!!! GreenEville will learn a new trick though..Its called RESPECT!!!!!!!! Thats right Areatha Franklin Style! They will have respect of our players, our team and our program when we leave Friday night win or lose!

The Greeneville program respects you already,or they wouldn't have been playing you next weekhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_DZ3_obMXwU

Edited by BatmanDB