Signal Mountain vs Greeneville

voldevil

i said its great to be a tennessee vol.....i said its great to be a.............oh wait, wrong board...my bad. Ah, still basking in the glow of my team beating spurrier and clowney...as for Signal....i hope you guys bring a good crowd. I hear there's some "bigguns" on your team and a pretty good runner.....Sure hope we can match up with yas....I said its great to be a tennessee vol.....crap, there i go again.

I will agree with the wiseoldman... For as nice as Greeneville's stadium is, expense of the turf, the brickwork and other little details. You have a beautiful stadium and I haven't seen the completed renovations in 2 years. However, you have a horribly dark stadium with poor lighting. Is this something you fixed in the past 2 years? It might be bright enough to see but too dark to enjoy and call it a finished renovation. Is this something that Greeneville fans like? As an outsider, it is the first thing people notice as a mistake. It's a shame so much money to upgrade your facilities gets overlooked by the lack of lighting.

I will agree with the wiseoldman... For as nice as Greeneville's stadium is, expense of the turf, the brickwork and other little details. You have a beautiful stadium and I haven't seen the completed renovations in 2 years. However, you have a horribly dark stadium with poor lighting. Is this something you fixed in the past 2 years? It might be bright enough to see but too dark to enjoy and call it a finished renovation. Is this something that Greeneville fans like? As an outsider, it is the first thing people notice as a mistake. It's a shame so much money to upgrade your facilities gets overlooked by the lack of lighting.

The lighting has been fixed and the field turf has changed this season. Upgraded turf

this is something that was put on the back burner year after year just like our press box - they fixed the lighting and now awaiting upgrades to the pressbox i  went to GHS and have been out of school  for some time and it has taken years for greeneville to get to where this field is at today this field has been used for years by greeneville high - the youth football league - soccer and many other activities so  the field really is used by the community city and county they host all the county and city weekend youth football games and soccer games and practice for the band and soccer teams - sometimes people tend to look at things that makes no sense and sometimes it just takes time for everything to fall into place We here in Greeneville and Greene county are proud of our stadium it's called Burley and thats what put greeneville on the map back in the day !

i have been to your field at fulton you all have a very nice place the new stands and press box are killer and im sure that it's used for several things also ~

this is something that was put on the back burner year after year just like our press box - they fixed the lighting and now awaiting upgrades to the pressbox i  went to GHS and have been out of school  for some time and it has taken years for greeneville to get to where this field is at today this field has been used for years by greeneville high - the youth football league - soccer and many other activities so  the field really is used by the community city and county they host all the county and city weekend youth football games and soccer games and practice for the band and soccer teams - sometimes people tend to look at things that makes no sense and sometimes it just takes time for everything to fall into place We here in Greeneville and Greene county are proud of our stadium it's called Burley and thats what put greeneville on the map back in the day !

i have been to your field at fulton you all have a very nice place the new stands and press box are killer and im sure that it's used for several things also ~

I made two trips down there to watch the 8th grade play,and both games were at the middle school field.I was really wanting those games to be at Burley.Most of  the 7th and 8th grade games that both the Kingsport middle schools play are at J Fred.Someone was asking me this week if Greeneville still had the " Rock ".I told them yes,but the field was moved away from that end zone a few yards.

I made two trips down there to watch the 8th grade play,and both games were at the middle school field.I was really wanting those games to be at Burley.Most of  the 7th and 8th grade games that both the Kingsport middle schools play are at J Fred.Someone was asking me this week if Greeneville still had the " Rock ".I told them yes,but the field was moved away from that end zone a few yards.

yes in the years i went to school the endzone actually ran upon the side of that rock - then they moved the field of play over to open up that space - the score board used to be on top of that rock.

You're absolutely right.... I can not share your prediction nor agree with you!

Greeneville 62

Signal 7

You have lost your mind if you think anybody can beat signal by that much....that looks more like the fulton v. Greeneville score hahaha.... it don't matter how dark your stadium is fulton will light it up this year!