Signal Mountain vs Greeneville

voldevil

a loss would devistate this greeneville team at this point, as far as seeding and where they play......must win from here on out

Yep,there is one collision that most of the state wants to see{ me anyway },and there are some very good teams standing between the Greeneville and Fulton matchup.It's a shame that can't be for the gold if it does turn out that way.

that would be nice ive been through there a million times would like to come up one fri night next year and watch them play - they have won the state a few times i think?

Dont think Bell Co would have anything for Greeneville .. Bell Co lost to Middlesboro High this year .. and that hadnt happened in awhile .. dont think Bell  Co is as good as they had been .. I know Alcoa went up there 4 or 5 years ago and pounded them and Bell was supposed to good that year ... Greeneville would beatem bad IMO 

how's bell county this year? do they play harlan and if so, how'd they do?

Bell plays Harlan next week I believe. Bell is 5-3 this year. They are down. They aren't even the best team in their County this year. Middlesboro beat em by a touchdown.

1A South Pittsburg went up there this year and beat them. I believw they are down this year.

a loss would devistate this greeneville team at this point, as far as seeding and where they play......must win from here on out

looks like to me y'all are the #2 seed in quad 1 behind Fulton.  if you lose this week, at worst you drop to a #3 seed because you will be one of three district winners in quad 1.  Not sure I would call that devastating. :rolleyes:

I expect the devils to win big this coming from a fulton fan.

thanks for the vote of confidence : watched  some of signal on tape they look really big they have one or two rb's looks like # 2 franklin has some speed and the big kid # 26 McClellan likes to pound it - but i dont think that the signal defense will be able to stop the devils offense

Devils 42- signal mt. 13 - ~~~~if all remains the same looks like a head on collision for the two kings of 4A !

thanks for the vote of confidence : watched some of signal on tape they look really big they have one or two rb's looks like # 2 franklin has some speed and the big kid # 26 McClellan likes to pound it - but i dont think that the signal defense will be able to stop the devils offense

Devils 42- signal mt. 13 - ~~~~if all remains the same looks like a head on collision for the two kings of 4A !

after looking at SM schedule no doubt they will be greeneville's toughest game yet. I think they will come out aggressive and play hard but the devils are too stout this year. Greeneville will pull away in the 3rd quarter 45-7 is your final score

thanks for the vote of confidence : watched  some of signal on tape they look really big they have one or two rb's looks like # 2 franklin has some speed and the big kid # 26 McClellan likes to pound it - but i dont think that the signal defense will be able to stop the devils offense

I watched your games too. I love the dump screen to the tailback and the WR's doing their stop and go's and slants , QB is solid.. It just depends on the turnovers and penalties! I see it as a defensive struggle . UNTIL.... a little trickaration play that will give someone the BIG MO in the 4th QTR. 21 to 14. FLIP a COIN!  SM fans I see it like the EH game. Greenville it will be a barn burner... Tighten up your chin straps! See you Friday!