Signal Mountain vs Greeneville

voldevil

I watched your games too. I love the dump screen to the tailback and the WR's doing their stop and go's and slants , QB is solid.. It just depends on the turnovers and penalties! I see it as a defensive struggle . UNTIL.... a little trickaration play that will give someone the BIG MO in the 4th QTR. 21 to 14. FLIP a COIN! SM fans I see it like the EH game. Greenville it will be a barn burner... Tighten up your chin straps! See you Friday!

Hate to bust your bubble but Greeneville will win easily Friday night.

Greeneville 56

Birds 7

looks like to me y'all are the #2 seed in quad 1 behind Fulton.  if you lose this week, at worst you drop to a #3 seed because you will be one of three district winners in quad 1.  Not sure I would call that devastating. :rolleyes:

im not even paying attention to the quads till it all st arts. ive heard everything from greeneville a 1 seed in quad one and fulton a one seed in quad 2, to what you just said, so im just basically waiting to see how it all unfolds. gona be very cold up here friday, make sure you bring your hand warmers and some big fluffy blankets to hide under....er.....cover up with

im not even paying attention to the quads till it all st arts. ive heard everything from greeneville a 1 seed in quad one and fulton a one seed in quad 2, to what you just said, so im just basically waiting to see how it all unfolds. gona be very cold up here friday, make sure you bring your hand warmers and some big fluffy blankets to hide under....er.....cover up with

I'z just plannin' on fillin' up with anti-freeze.

Got me a designated driver.  redthumb.gif

moonshine.gif

I'z just plannin' on fillin' up with anti-freeze.

Got me a designated driver.  redthumb.gif

moonshine.gif

thar yee go troll. now ats a way to keep tha ole gizzard warm.......safe travels and dont stop to check under any bridges on your way up....its a shame you arent coming up early early, the bean barn offers the towns best burgers and beans, but they close at two....maybe one of these days, we can talk the owners into staying open a little longer on home fridays.

thar yee go troll. now ats a way to keep tha ole gizzard warm.......safe travels and dont stop to check under any bridges on your way up....its a shame you arent coming up early early, the bean barn offers the towns best burgers and beans, but they close at two....maybe one of these days, we can talk the owners into staying open a little longer on home fridays.

I'd sure like to have a bowl of beans "all the way"...missing me some Bean Barn