Signal Mountain vs Greeneville

voldevil

Seems like all the Greeneville fans are very confident that the Devils are going to win easily. From looking at the record this year I would say rightfully so. But I would not get too cocky. We play The Birds every year and they are no joke! If you go into this one to overconfident they may just surprise you.

Good Luck Eagles

From the other Mountain

Seems like all the Greeneville fans are very confident that the Devils are going to win easily. From looking at the record this year I would say rightfully so. But I would not get too cocky. We play The Birds every year and they are no joke! If you go into this one to overconfident they may just surprise you.

Good Luck Eagles

From the other Mountain

well with the cold snap comin thru - it could cause a few problems that us warmweathered fans have been used to : i myself am not taking signal lightly and id bet the coaching staff at GHS are not either ! one thing we have played some big boys this year harlan co had some monsters as did jeff co - so the Devils will be ready fri night i can bet cha that!

well with the cold snap comin thru - it could cause a few problems that us warmweathered fans have been used to : i myself am not taking signal lightly and id bet the coaching staff at GHS are not either ! one thing we have played some big boys this year harlan co had some monsters as did jeff co - so the Devils will be ready fri night i can bet cha that!

I have never been up that way. I hear its an awesome place to watch a game.

thar yee go troll. now ats a way to keep tha ole gizzard warm.......safe travels and dont stop to check under any bridges on your way up....its a shame you arent coming up early early, the bean barn offers the towns best burgers and beans, but they close at two....maybe one of these days, we can talk the owners into staying open a little longer on home fridays.

It's been years since I stopped at the bean barn,good food.Well Brother it looks like my football fridays are on hold for a couple of  weeks,I'm working the next two.I'll give you a call  .That's the two regular season games that I waited all year for.SM friday and SH next week

Edited by BatmanDB