Signal Mountain vs Greeneville

voldevil

This will be a good test for the devils, but i believe the devils pull out with a huge win. The devils have more talented players and better coaching staff. Devils 48 eagles 17

What do you know about the Greeneville coaching staff? What about it ROOK? Whats the names and #'s of their players? You know so much spit it out. Worry about next week there ROOK!

Greeneville by as many as they want.

Hey Bandit... we are nothing like the team that you beat in OT last year. But the QB we had last year that went to KY. would like to borrow him for this game. but # 9 has improved as well after passing for over 200 last week. Last I heard Page was out of the playoff business for this year!!!!  Just sayin!

This will be a very physical, defensive struggle.  Yes, we have a defense this year.  Both teams will score some points, but not the kind of points the fans are used to seeing.

Signal has played a couple of good teams this year, seen some adversity, and had to go the full 48 minutes in a few games.  Greeneville's cupcake schedule could be a factor.  I don't think so, but it could be.  Yer starters haven't had to play more than a half and haven't been in a battle yet.  I know you have a good conditioning program, like us, but you never know how the guys are going to respond in uncharted territory.

Home field will be a definite advantage.  I hate to say it, but I don't think we will bring a big crowd.  We're off for fall break this week, and I haven't heard of anybody getting buses lined up.  Both teams would like braggin' rights from a win in this game, but I'm sure both coaches are more concerned about getting through this one without any major injuries.  As best as I can tell, the outcome of this game will have little effect on either team's seeding in the playoffs.

All in all, I think this will be a good, competitive game, and my Eagles will win it in the fourth quarter.

eagle_animated_devil.gif

• Upvote 1

This will be a very physical, defensive struggle. Yes, we have a defense this year. Both teams will score some points, but not the kind of points the fans are used to seeing.

Signal has played a couple of good teams this year, seen some adversity, and had to go the full 48 minutes in a few games. Greeneville's cupcake schedule could be a factor. I don't think so, but it could be. Yer starters haven't had to play more than a half and haven't been in a battle yet. I know you have a good conditioning program, like us, but you never know how the guys are going to respond in uncharted territory.

Home field will be a definite advantage. I hate to say it, but I don't think we will bring a big crowd. We're off for fall break this week, and I haven't heard of anybody getting buses lined up. Both teams would like braggin' rights from a win in this game, but I'm sure both coaches are more concerned about getting through this one without any major injuries. As best as I can tell, the outcome of this game will have little effect on either team's seeding in the playoffs.

All in all, I think this will be a good, competitive game, and my Eagles will win it in the fourth quarter.

eagle_animated_devil.gif

GREENEVILLE will win it in the first three quarters