Signal Mountain vs Greeneville

voldevil

the pressbox at burley definately needs an upgrade. im thinking maybe windows that open and close, a little more space, perhaps add another15 feet or so to the right side as you view it from the field and call that the "BVD memorial wing"....hehehe....OR, just cover the top of the pressbox and wrap it too, so we dont freeze to death up there...perhaps call it " THE BVD MEMORIAL top".....lol....but seriously, some improvements are needed for sure. oh, we're talking about a game here arent we........Devils 79 Signal 7 ( coach for the eagles runs his team off the field after the game and refuses to shake hands with the Devils).....jeez, i cant seem to keep my mind on the subject at hand here....i'll have a score later

Devils do me a favor plz.... put a smack down on them lil eagles. Show them who the real team in 4A is.

Well were did you come from ROOK! Tellin the Devils to Smack us down. You should worry about that Eagle smacking those Injuns of Sequatchie County on Nov 1 after we take care of the Greenies! Tell Coach C one of his old players from MCHS said hello, and if you are a player I would not let him know you are talkin smack . He hates it!

The eagles need a good beating:) lol. Your in 4A ball now eagles not lil 2A were u beat up on all the lil teams. Gonna have to hear yal cry after this beating.

1st off they were in 4a ball last year too, and 2ndly they've been beaten this year already, so wouldn't be a major upset...and 3rdly....Your team(Sasquatchie County) wouldn't even make a GOOD 2A team...just saying...MaryAnn hung a half a hundred on y'all  :popcorneater:

Go Eagles.

Edited by slimshady