Week 9: Sunbright @ Oneida

crow

On second thought, why did you even post that?

It was a rip at me. I said last week that Coalfield had not beat any good teams, only won the games they were supposed to win. And now that SB beat OS that apparently makes SB a good team now. SB hasnt beat anyone other that OS which is nothing if you look at who OS has beat. CF got a quality win by beating Oneida. Edited by KickinWing11

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a rip at me. I said last week that Coalfield had not beaten any good teams, only won the games they were supposed to win. And not that SB beat OS that apparently makes them a good team now. SB hasnt beaten anyone other thatn OS which is nothing if you look at who OS has beat. CF got a quality win by beating Oneida.

Didn't you coach at Oakdale a few years ago kickinwing.

It was a rip at me. I said last week that Coalfield had not beat any good teams, only won the games they were supposed to win. And now that SB beat OS that apparently makes SB a good team now. SB hasnt beat anyone other that OS which is nothing if you look at who OS has beat. CF got a quality win by beating Oneida.

Maybe so but he's the coach!

On second thought, why did you even post that?

I misunderstood an earlier post by kw11 and couldn't understand why he was saying you guys weren't a good team? that's why my post was written in a question . you and I both know the answer is yes. also, my apologies if I was misunderstood.