DeKalb @ Upperman

Goldeaglefan

Could go either way. Upperman's schedule has been weak to say the least. DC beat up on 6A WC (who is improved this year, regardless of their schedule. As shown by their SC score). Stone Memorial and White County just played and both of them were 6-2 entering that matchup. One of SM's only losses being to DC. Probable state champ TC escaped with a two point win against DC. We were up on LA by 14 at one point late in the game before they made a late rally that came up short. The other games went how they should against weaker teams, which were district and unavoidable. Only ugly game was White County. We turned the ball over 6 times and still put up 21 though. Milan only touches the ball 13 times per game but gets 11 yard per rush averaging over 140 a game with a few 200+ yard games. One of them being against TC. This is in a year I expected to be a down year with the young guys and inexperienced guys. UHS has enjoyed a lot of success this year and I'm happy for them, but I think last night might've showed their schedule up to this point.

Better than both those backs. Not being biased . More elusive, quicker and faster. As powerful as either and those are 2 great backs. Not downing either of those players. He is a homerun waiting to happen every time he touches the ball. Better outside the tackles. Plays defense , kick off returner and punt returner. Line is playing well. He loves the spin move. I guess u can see first hand Friday night and make ur own assessment. He's better than those 2 backs also because DC is a good passing team. Cant just sit on the run. All my opinion. Best of luck to both teams. Hope Jennings is healthy for Friday night.

Can't wait to watch him play. I know the Manning kid, and he is a beast. Smith County has improved dramatically throughout the season just as most of the other teams have. Wasn't impressed with Cason when he came to Baxter. Seemed like after he got hit hard a few times, he quit running with the same intensity. He did end up hurt and missed most of the second half though. That may have impacted how he was playing in the first half.