Maplewood travels to A-town

BCsportsfan

Yup!! Daddy, just think about how many more of these CSs are going to board our big bad A-Train by the time we get up to the plateau!! Ya think we can make them stay in the caboose and cut'em loose about 3/4 to the top ? I'm sure Roane county knows what to do with that kind O trash!

Edited by ALCOAgoon

Who is this Bosko guy. At first I thought he was just having fun with a little aggravation, but I am really starting to think he believes the ridiculousness that he is saying! He is losing a lot of football knowledge respect! I am not doubting CPA is a good team, but you talk like they have won 7 out of the last 9 state titles, have a 7-1 record this year with only loss to top public school team in state, and are the favorites to win this years title. I believe you have teams mixed up. Do you realize that CPA has only played 1 team with a winning record? Three of the teams they have played sport 0-9, 1-7, and 2-6 records! Just sayin.

What we have learned about boski thus far is that he (or she) is a vegetarian, works at a hospital and apparently does not know jack about football...........

What we have learned about boski thus far is that he (or she) is a vegetarian, works at a hospital and apparently does not know jack about football...........

nailed it!! I don't know Jack about football ... and he doesn't know me either ... but I can for sure tell you this.. that guy Jack about football has a pretty cool name.. Edited by boski

Now that right there is funny! I hope Maplewood and thier 4 wins over teams with a combined 6 wins, have a nice and safe trip to Alcoa. Never want to see anyone get hurt. Good luck to Maplewood the rest of year. No offense to other Maplewood fans, just having fun with Bosko.

umm thanks and all ...but you seem to have the wrong impression ..boski is having fun with you! ..now that we have that cleared up ..shall we continue.. good luck to you guys as well..

pulling it like I got em hitched to a wagon.... Yah mule!!!

all I can tell em is

run for da hills dem panthers are coming!!

Man,are you capable of giving yourself a break. If you're a man,can you act like one? I just can't understand how a grown man can act like you do for this long. I do understand how some people seek attention,but its really getting old.Move on.