Milan vs Huntingdon

heatwave

I remember reading on here few years back about South Gibson and how it would hurt Milan.Is this really Legit or just pot stirring.

Just pot stirring.  Milan had an amazingly unfortunate year that was the perfect storm of poor circumstances.  The combination of 4-5 season ending injuries to starters throughout the year, 3 starters getting suspended for half the year and the loss of an amazing amount of senior and talent that graduated the prior year and you have what happened to Milan this year.  No excuses.... it is what it is.  Great thing about this year is that the most of the kids that were starting were sophomores and juniors.  The freshman team pretty much destroyed everyone they played and several of the starters that we were missing will be back next year.  Milan is down but not for long!!!  This years freshman class is one of the most talented that I have ever seen in Milan, including my senior year when we were state champs.  When they are seniors.... they should be scary good!!!

Just pot stirring.  Milan had an amazingly unfortunate year that was the perfect storm of poor circumstances.  The combination of 4-5 season ending injuries to starters throughout the year, 3 starters getting suspended for half the year and the loss of an amazing amount of senior and talent that graduated the prior year and you have what happened to Milan this year.  No excuses.... it is what it is.  Great thing about this year is that the most of the kids that were starting were sophomores and juniors.  The freshman team pretty much destroyed everyone they played and several of the starters that we were missing will be back next year.  Milan is down but not for long!!!  This years freshman class is one of the most talented that I have ever seen in Milan, including my senior year when we were state champs.  When they are seniors.... they should be scary good!!!

Milan will be back in playoffs and hopefully win all their game......................................except maybe a upset by Huntingdon at Paul Ward Stadium next year lol