BLACKMAN BLAZE AT OAKLAND PATRIOTS

FridayMainEvent

Game Winner  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Blackman Blaze
    • Oakland Patriots

If I'm reading this correctly Quad 2 seeding as of today is as follows...

Oakland is #1

Backman is #2

Ravenwood is #3

Seigal is #4

Cookeville is #5

Smyrna is #6

Indy is #7

Bradley Central is #8

:popcorneater:

Sorry MKD, but flip Ravenwood and Blackman and then switch Siegel and Cookeville.  Ravenwood is #1 in their district and will be seeded ahead of the 2nd place Blackman and Cookeville.  Siegel, right now, is the highest seeded Wild Card.

This would make for an interesting 1st rd matchup between Blackman and Smyrna.  I think a bunch of people would want to see another game between those two.

Although with 2 weeks to go, a lot can and will change.

Edited by blazeburnin

Sorry MKD, but flip Ravenwood and Blackman and then switch Siegel and Cookeville.  Ravenwood is #1 in their district and will be seeded ahead of the 2nd place Blackman and Cookeville.  Siegel, right now, is the highest seeded Wild Card.

This would make for an interesting 1st rd matchup between Blackman and Smyrna.  I think a bunch of people would want to see another game between those two.

Although with 2 weeks to go, a lot can and will change.

I understand that, I'm just going by the TSSAA site says as of right now. Nothing will be determined until the whistle blows next Friday or in some cases tomorrow night.  :thumb:

Edited by mykidsdad

It's gonna be COLD tonight! Bring your big coat! Say a prayer for the two dummies with the headsets on sitting on top of the pressbox shivering... :mrgreen:  If you guys have any comments or questions for us during our pregame show at 6:00 hit me up on Twitter at TennesseeSports.  For a live stream of our pregame show including interviews with both Blackman Head Coach Philip Shadowens and Oakland Head Coach Thomas McDaniel, you can tune into 93.9 FM or CLICK HERE for live streaming of the show.   I realize most of you will be watching this one on TV, and I don't blame you, I would also.  If for some reason you aren't where you can, we'll have play by play action at that same streaming location as well.

This IS gonna be a game you don't want to miss.  Whether you attend, watch it on TV, or catch it on the internet or radio, make sure you catch this one! B)

Edited by FreeAgent11

It's gonna be COLD tonight! Bring your big coat! Say a prayer for the two dummies with the headsets on sitting on top of the pressbox shivering... :mrgreen:  If you guys have any comments or questions for us during our pregame show at 6:00 hit me up on Twitter at TennesseeSports.  For a live stream of our pregame show including interviews with both Blackman Head Coach Philip Shadowens and Oakland Head Coach Thomas McDaniel, you can tune into 93.9 FM or CLICK HERE for live streaming of the show.   I realize most of you will be watching this one on TV, and I don't blame you, I would also.  If for some reason you aren't where you can, we'll have play by play action at that same streaming location as well.

This IS gonna be a game you don't want to miss.  Whether you attend, watch it on TV, or catch it on the internet or radio, make sure you catch this one! B)

Best of both worlds will be watching it on TV AND listening to YOUR play by play.  TV 30's announcers leave a lot to be desired in that respect.

Going to be in the warm at home watching with an adult beverage and hot pop corn.

Hoping for a good injury free game for all.