BLACKMAN BLAZE AT OAKLAND PATRIOTS

FridayMainEvent

Game Winner  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Blackman Blaze
    • Oakland Patriots

To all true 7AAA fans. 

Great region and a great game last night! Congrats to the Patriots!  I picked them after watching the Baylor game. 

It is true that some of the Rebels games are over at halftime, that's why I loved your game last night, classic defensive battle. It's been a while since we have been in one of those type games (thinking Melrose maybe?). 

I also enjoyed the broadcast on the radio via internet.  Wish I could have seen the game.  I can find an Oakland game or two, but cannot find Blackmon on the internet.  Would appreciate it if someone knows of a link to watch one of the Blackmon games this year.

I wish they would send Blackmon to Quad 3 so you could potentially have a 7AAA State Championship Game.  Maybe???

To all true 7AAA fans. 

Great region and a great game last night! Congrats to the Patriots!  I picked them after watching the Baylor game. 

It is true that some of the Rebels games are over at halftime, that's why I loved your game last night, classic defensive battle. It's been a while since we have been in one of those type games (thinking Melrose maybe?). 

I also enjoyed the broadcast on the radio via internet.  Wish I could have seen the game.  I can find an Oakland game or two, but cannot find Blackmon on the internet.  Would appreciate it if someone knows of a link to watch one of the Blackmon games this year.

I wish they would send Blackmon to Quad 3 so you could potentially have a 7AAA State Championship Game.  Maybe???

:thumb:

I would be surprised if any 7-AAA teams go to Quad 3. If any do, it would probably be Smyrna based on how things are looking

I hate to admit it mostly cause I think it sucks, but you're probably right. Each 7AAA match-up represents approx $15,000.00 in the TSSAA's pocket. The TSSAA has a lot of salaries,  raises and bonuses riding on the playoff gate. :popcorneater:

Just like Maryville uses the * from last years title game versus DaHaven

Funny you should even be here btw , you're not a Oakland or Blackman fan either , if I recall right your team is not even a 7AAA team , but a Nashville Metro team , right ? I do remember you obsessively following anyone around last year who had something nice to say about Jalen Hurd . 

I think you're just jealous because Maryville fans never come to your team's threads because they don't really matter . Maryville has been to the State Title game 9 years in a row big guy , we don't need any excuses , Congrats to Whitehaven once again , and hope to see them soon ... we won't be seeing your team I bet . 

Just like Maryville uses the * from last years title game versus DaHaven

They will just claim it was some other Maryville fan that said that. It appears that quality of the Maryville fans on here his diminished in recent years.

Surprisingly, the quality of the Maryville program has not dropped too much, but it will. Eventually the best team in the state will start sending a private jet over to get the players they want, if they want,  to continue to be the premier program in the state. For the Maryville faithful that hijacked this thread and continue to have their head up their backside and are clueless to the best program currently in the state, I am speaking of Ensworth. 

Let the flame throwing from rectally blinded begin...