1A AP POLL 10-21-13

piratetom

LMBO, don't be ridiculous. It was a 6 pt game. SP was first and goal on the 5 yd line with around 6 minutes left. That was a good state championship game. Some people amaze me. Anyway SP has moved on. BTW, what happened with Collinwood this year? I thought they would be one of the top teams in 1A. I read about them having a big time QB and RB or WR. What happened?

Lost a starting player to injury every week.

LMBO, don't be ridiculous. It was a 6 pt game. SP was first and goal on the 5 yd line with around 6 minutes left. That was a good state championship game. Some people amaze me. Anyway SP has moved on. BTW, what happened with Collinwood this year? I thought they would be one of the top teams in 1A. I read about them having a big time QB and RB or WR. What happened?

It was a great championship game, hope to do it again someday! Cwood lost their best receiver and defensive back in the first game of the season, their starting running back and linebacker in the third game and a couple starting lineman throughout the season. Their qb got hurt and missed a game and a half. They've had it rough!

It was a great championship game, hope to do it again someday! Cwood lost their best receiver and defensive back in the first game of the season, their starting running back and linebacker in the third game and a couple starting lineman throughout the season. Their qb got hurt and missed a game and a half. They've had it rough!

Hope Huntingdon gets a shot at WC again. Maybe they will be in the same classification again someday.
  • Upvote 1

That is rough.