1A AP POLL 10-21-13

piratetom

You needed your eyes checked. The refs were in WC pocket that game like that bogus call following the 98 yard bomb thrown out of the end zone.

Are you talking about the Hunt vs WC game or the SP vs WC game, cause I'm talking about Huntingdon and the refs at Paul Ward stadium weren't calling for WC.

Ordinarily the playoffs separate the men from the boys, but the next two games for South Pittsburg will do that before the playoffs.  If we can walk off the field with those two wins and uninjured we will be a force to be reckoned with.

I finally agree with a South Pittster. heck has frozen over. You win these next two games, then baring injuries, the "Pitties" will win out. It's over.

I see Art is continuing to post eventhough his credibility is lost. What do you base your opinion on cloudland being average? Have you seen us play? Have you seen greenback or coalfield? Cloudland would push those teams into the 4th quarter. A lot depends on what happens week 10. The blood will run to the horse's bridle.

Don't worry about the horse.... just load the wagon!! (Something my grandfather used to say.) I guess what I am trying to say is don't worry about what Art or anybody else is saying. Just let your boys do their talking on the field come playoff time.

I see Art is continuing to post eventhough his credibility is lost. What do you base your opinion on cloudland being average? Have you seen us play? Have you seen greenback or coalfield? Cloudland would push those teams into the 4th quarter. A lot depends on what happens week 10. The blood will run to the horse's bridle.

Don't worry about the horse.... just load the wagon!! (Something my grandfather used to say.) I guess what I am trying to say is don't worry about what Art or anybody else is saying. Just let your boys do their talking on the field come playoff time.

I agree. Here is Cloudland's boys doing some talking..........

pitch-perfect-cast-image-600x494.jpg

And yes I have watched Greenback, Onieda, and Coalfield. All three will quickly assist in Cloudland's  transition to basketball season.

Edited by ArtVandelayTN

I don't know what everyone else thought in 2012, but I said before playoffs that if Huntingdon beat one of us Perry County/Wayne County that they wouldn't beat the other. And I also said after we(Perry County) lost to Huntingdon, that if WC could contain Huntingdons speed around the corners that they would have no trouble winning. And what happened, y'all controlled their speed and won easily.

guru has always been a Huntingdon hater.