Ravenwood vs. Brentwood

MyHumbleOpinion

I honestly think Brentwood's got a shot in this one. All bias aside, I left the BHS/CHS and the BHS/FHS games thinking that Brentwood definitely should have won both games. I know the "should haves", "would haves", and "could haves" don't count as far as records go, but I still think you can make an argument that neither Centennial nor Franklin showed that they were much better than Brentwood, and Ravenwood only beat those two teams by a combined 4 points. I think this game will be much more evenly matched than the teams' records indicate. I'll take Brentwood 31-28

With a lot more on the line for Brentwood I would expect them to play their best game of the season.  Ravenwood has all but wrapped up the district title with only needing one more win and Summit coming up next week.  Granted anything can happen on any given night but Ravenwood should be able to play its JV and win next week.  A win tomorrow night over Brentwood and Ravenwood can show that they are truly the best team in the district.  Should be a great ballgame to attend.

Moonwink last time you picked the upset it came true against Hendersonville. I hope you are right again but I don't see it. Brentwood is still very young and needs more time under Woodward. Ravenwood is playing consistent solid football. I don't think Brentwood has anyone that can keep up with Jefferson so the secondary better execute the plan to cover him up.