8-AA 2013-2014

dctiger

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a good start in district play for MC ....... CC 65 MC 29

you are right macon has got alot of work to do and will get better.they will return everyone next year, plus a great player that got hurt in westmoreland game.macon played the worst game of season so far and no disrespect but c.c. did not impress me that much.one real good player,and not very big.there are 2 if not 3 teams better and very capable of beating them in the district but for now macon ant one of them.i could be wrong cc might win it all and if i am it won't be the first time.anyhow congrats to c.c.

you are right macon has got alot of work to do and will get better.they will return everyone next year, plus a great player that got hurt in westmoreland game.macon played the worst game of season so far and no disrespect but c.c. did not impress me that much.one real good player,and not very big.there are 2 if not 3 teams better and very capable of beating them in the district but for now macon ant one of them.i could be wrong cc might win it all and if i am it won't be the first time.anyhow congrats to c.c.

That's kind of how playing Cannon has been for the past couple of years. Not flashy, not imposingly big, but it seems like after a couple of missed shots and turnovers you look up and you're down 25. I caught a bit of their game against Grundy, and obviously Sissom and Walkup are the two best, but his next 5-7 players are all very talented and can fill it up as well.

Dodgen cleared his bench rather early and his second string just kept scoring at a pretty good clip. There's been talk of this years Junior class from people I know over there since they were freshmen.

Just remember that you guys weren't very big at all last year and made it to the championship game.

Who are the three teams you think are better? LA, Smith, and Central?

That's kind of how playing Cannon has been for the past couple of years. Not flashy, not imposingly big, but it seems like after a couple of missed shots and turnovers you look up and you're down 25. I caught a bit of their game against Grundy, and obviously Sissom and Walkup are the two best, but his next 5-7 players are all very talented and can fill it up as well.

Dodgen cleared his bench rather early and his second string just kept scoring at a pretty good clip. There's been talk of this years Junior class from people I know over there since they were freshmen.

Just remember that you guys weren't very big at all last year and made it to the championship game.

Who are the three teams you think are better? LA, Smith, and Central? yes

[/quote yes,and like I said I have been wrong before and it's hard to call.alot of good teams in this district.i do know macon has work to do but they will get there in time.

top 3 L.a- c.c.- central mag- 3 other teams in dog fight for 4th spot.also alot of other teams have played nobody's just to get the wins looking

good,it want pay off in long run.

It is hard to call LOL, just yesterday you said it was LA, CC, Central and dogfight for 4th. Now after last night CC dominates you the Lady Owls bump CC out? Welcome back to the district!! You might be in a dogfight to stay out of 8th LOL

It is hard to call LOL, just yesterday you said it was LA, CC, Central and dogfight for 4th. Now after last night CC dominates you the Lady Owls bump CC out? Welcome back to the district!! You might be in a dogfight to stay out of 8th LOL

I wouldn't worry about where m.c.is going to finish.i would be a lot more worried about other things going on there if it were me.and it was a compliment of me changing my prediction but you can't do that to many from smith.- to arrogant!

Well looks like dekalb won't roll over for anybody!Scheduling cupcakes I'm not getting what your saying 90 warrior!Dekalb was picked like 7th or 8th on there district so they will have what 14 district games against stiff competition.If they went out and scheduled teams they were underdogs in every game in and lost how would that help or benefit the program?Look at Kentucky basketballs schedule they play some so called cupcakes early its used as a coaching tool getting young kids in situations they can learn succeed same thing WC does and all other schools!

Well looks like dekalb won't roll over for anybody!Scheduling cupcakes I'm not getting what your saying 90 warrior!Dekalb was picked like 7th or 8th on there district so they will have what 14 district games against stiff competition.If they went out and scheduled teams they were underdogs in every game in and lost how would that help or benefit the program?Look at Kentucky basketballs schedule they play some so called cupcakes early its used as a coaching tool getting young kids in situations they can learn succeed same thing WC does and all other schools!

Playing very good teams early in the year only makes you better. Now I don't think anyone wants to get their brains beat in every game, but...Dekalb goes way overboard with playing some of the weakest teams in the whole state.

They are picked 8th who really is a cupcake to dekalb?It must be working team was fresh played amazing and what coach Cope does with what he has got past and the district he is in is very credible in my opinion I'm a Warrior fan but a realist Dekalb could compete on our district believe he is 7-1 against McMinnville 1-1 against us just saying he is picked 7th ask yourself this would the moral be as high or would they had the confidence to win if they banged heads with some of the elite before his district schedule?He pretty sharp cat!