8-AA 2013-2014

dctiger

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Missing two point guards and went down by only three. I was impressed. A testament to how tough the district is that this team will finish probably 6th in district. I expect us to be ahead of UHS and York and behind the other five.

Seq. is a much improved team from last yr. They have already won half as many as they did all of last season. I think it's funny when excuses start to fly after u loose to a 7aa team!

I think the quote you're referring to was in regards to 8-AA's TOP 5 teams not Dekalb, they'll be lucky to stay out if the 8-AA cellar in my opinion.

I'm not so sure about that, I think LA and Cannon are the favorites followed by the private school out of Murfreesboro but after that its anyone's guess. Smith Co. lost Gregory to Macon Co. who lost their point guard for the year and even with her they were mediocre at best. Upperman is down this year, so much so they refused to play us this year which is crazy because the gate was always very good for both of us. So i see Dekalb having a shot at a top 4 spot and a trip to the region tourney.

I'm not so sure about that, I think LA and Cannon are the favorites followed by the private school out of Murfreesboro but after that its anyone's guess. Smith Co. lost Gregory to Macon Co. who lost their point guard for the year and even with her they were mediocre at best. Upperman is down this year, so much so they refused to play us this year which is crazy because the gate was always very good for both of us. So i see Dekalb having a shot at a top 4 spot and a trip to the region tourney.

Central Magnet isn't private devil. They are a magnet school which is a whole another can of worms. I think Cannon Co will win that district.

Edited by bob77

The DeKalb Co Lady Tiger's Is 10-1 Right Now They R Playing Some Good Basketball They Finish 3rd In The Whitwell Thanksgiving Tournment They Will Get 20 Win's This Season They Will Probably Win 4 District Games Maybe More And Will Beat The Upperman Lady Bee's Come Tuesday Night MARK IT DOWN Tigerpride Baby !!!!! :popcorneater:  :popcorneater:  :popcorneater: