8-AA 2013-2014

dctiger

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The DeKalb Co Lady Tiger's Is 10-1 Right Now They R Playing Some Good Basketball They Finish 3rd In The Whitwell Thanksgiving Tournment They Will Get 20 Win's This Season They Will Probably Win 4 District Games Maybe More And Will Beat The Upperman Lady Bee's Come Tuesday Night MARK IT DOWN Tigerpride Baby !!!!! :popcorneater::popcorneater::popcorneater:

Did they play Gabriel Christian I believe it on the schedule but a score has not been added.

The DeKalb Co Lady Tiger's Is 10-1 Right Now They R Playing Some Good Basketball They Finish 3rd In The Whitwell Thanksgiving Tournment They Will Get 20 Win's This Season They Will Probably Win 4 District Games Maybe More And Will Beat The Upperman Lady Bee's Come Tuesday Night MARK IT DOWN Tigerpride Baby !!!!! :popcorneater:  :popcorneater:  :popcorneater:

They placed 5th. Stop posting your drivel. There's a difference in supporting your team and being ridiculous. Can we win Tuesday? Yes. Our major weakness is in the post and I'm not sure if Upperman has replaced Carter yet. And we have to break their press.

I'm a DC fan to the core but I'm not marking anything down. We have to play better than we have so far, plain and simple.

I do think the Warren County game was on its way to being a 20+ point win for us but our PG getting hurt stopped momentum and gave Warren time to regroup. Coulda woulda shouldas aside, we have to get things done Tuesday.

As far as the "cellar" goes in 8-AA, I think it's safe to say that our cellar has better teams than most. Just a fun district to be in.

They placed 5th. Stop posting your drivel. There's a difference in supporting your team and being ridiculous. Can we win Tuesday? Yes. Our major weakness is in the post and I'm not sure if Upperman has replaced Carter yet. And we have to break their press.

I'm a DC fan to the core but I'm not marking anything down. We have to play better than we have so far, plain and simple.

I do think the Warren County game was on its way to being a 20+ point win for us but our PG getting hurt stopped momentum and gave Warren time to regroup. Coulda woulda shouldas aside, we have to get things done Tuesday.

As far as the "cellar" goes in 8-AA, I think it's safe to say that our cellar has better teams than most. Just a fun district to be in.

FYI they have not replaced Kat Karter in the post so this should be a good game and one Dekalb can win.

I don't know about all that, but how often do the top teams in 7aa compete with the top teams in 8aa come region time?

Most years there is one. Last year all the teams were down. Grundy played evenly two years ago and before that Sequatchie played evenly with Upperman in the sectional, the region was with McMinn Central, Polk, etc. The point was DC doesnt seem to be one of those that would be heavily favored like Cannon. I think the actual post read something to the effect DC could easily be top 3 in any other district and I dont think that is true either. That is not trying to pile on them or being too smug over a three point win, they just look unproven especially given their early schedule.

Most years there is one. Last year all the teams were down. Grundy played evenly two years ago and before that Sequatchie played evenly with Upperman in the sectional, the region was with McMinn Central, Polk, etc. The point was DC doesnt seem to be one of those that would be heavily favored like Cannon. I think the actual post read something to the effect DC could easily be top 3 in any other district and I dont think that is true either. That is not trying to pile on them or being too smug over a three point win, they just look unproven especially given their early schedule.

I never said DC would be heavily favored in anything or that they would finish top 3 in your district.

As far as the other teams go,

LA over Smith- no answer for Sells now, and I think LA has the personnel to contain Hackett.

Cannon over Macon-Apparently MC isn't where they need to be yet. And I've seen Cannon. They're very good.

Central over York-this one could be a blowout.

Edited by dctiger