South Pittsburg at Marion (Moore man against that McCurry man)

Roy Dillard

Finally it's almost time for the game of the year for the valley! I'm really excited to see SP new "power offense" I had much rather see a team run up the middle then around the corners! It should be a barn burner Friday night! Can't wait to catch my flight back to chatt for the game! I still can't see Marion losing this game! Marion 41-35! Can't wait to enjoy the atmosphere and all the trash talk at the game! As always GO MARION!!

Other than some tweaks here, bumps and bruises there, I believe the Pirates are as healthy as they could hope for heading into week 10. What about MC?

. Marion is pretty well healthy actually returning a few players this week. Pretty sure Willis should be back for this one!? Not a 100% positive on that though.

LOPAO, Old Pirate found out the skillet slinger and daughter is headed to Cherokee,NC to try and make OP a toy boy. So if the Pirates win, great if Warriors win not great but Old Pirate will congratulate the kinfolkes and look forward to the next feud. Figure we all will be blessed if we see the next one!

Op you are so right, just be glad you wake up in the mornings and have cages to rattle! That's what im saying any way. I might be in TX but I assure you I'll be on the net listening or watching the game!!!!

Oh yeah, the purple clad WARRIORS beat the orange and black in a close one! ( I hope)

Edited by MCHSFAN2008

Finally it's almost time for the game of the year for the valley! I'm really excited to see SP new "power offense" I had much rather see a team run up the middle then around the corners! It should be a barn burner Friday night! Can't wait to catch my flight back to chatt for the game! I still can't see Marion losing this game! Marion 41-35! Can't wait to enjoy the atmosphere and all the trash talk at the game! As always GO MARION!!

So you are thinking its a high scoring shoot out? As for SP's offense, I don't know what you call it. It's the WingT is all I know.

The Problem here is no one not even Jasper Fans know how good they are.. SC is the only Team they played that gas a Winning record. a not so good Central Team beat them... with that being said. I promise you Jasper Fans will know by 8:00 Friday night just how good they " Think " they are

That's funny Geno.........You sit and talk about Central but as it turns out Hixson beat them by less than they beat the 'Mighty' Pirates.  The only team yall have played that is good is Polk.  You can say Bell co.  but reading the preaseason stuff about them, this is their youngest and most inexperienced team in a decade.  So I guess yall are 1-0 and we are 0-0. 

Top 5 excuses given by SP posters if Marion wins this game....

# 5. SP wasn't focused and overlook the weaker Marion Co team.

# 4. It rained and the field was wet. 

# 3. Marion has practiced for SP since week 0.

# 2. We are a lil school from down the road.

# 1. Referees took it from us.

I will say this... if Marion does win this game Geno, Old Pie Rat, Legit, RLH, Black Pearl and some others will have to placed on suicide watch..

Don't forget, If the coaches would call better plays we would have won. 

If we had played like we did last week.

If we didn't have so many penalties.

If we hadn't turned the ball over.

Likely if those things hadn't happened it would pretty much be mercy rule at halftime.

Legit has actually been tolerable this week.  Must be a little nervous thinking that the warriors may be able to keep it under mercy rule.

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

Had dinner with some REAL ole Pirates the other night and we talked just a little bit about the MC &  SP game. Most never heard of Coacht and all of us didn't have a clue who this Geno guy is who has won all these championships. Since none of us have seen MC play this year we also don't have a clue who will win the game. Laughed at the excuses post above and  I'm sure we will read some on Saturday just don't know whioch side they will be coming from.