South Pittsburg at Marion (Moore man against that McCurry man)

Roy Dillard

One thing for sure, after this game both teams will know where they stack up for the playoffs. For SP, a win Friday night would make two straight weeks over good, tough teams which should prepare them for a deep run. For Jasper, a win Friday night would show that they could possibly make a run to the semifinals themselves (Don't see anyone beating Knox Grace). One day away til gametime, can't wait! Go Pirates!

One thing for sure, after this game both teams will know where they stack up for the playoffs. For SP, a win Friday night would make two straight weeks over good, tough teams which should prepare them for a deep run. For Jasper, a win Friday night would show that they could possibly make a run to the semifinals themselves (Don't see anyone beating Knox Grace). One day away til gametime, can't wait! Go Pirates!

Agree

HELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ITS ONE DAY AWAY UNTIL THAT TIME BABY!!!

Boys I know we have pushed these boys around the last 7 years. I know we have the better team this year. I know we have better players. I know we have better coaches. I know that WE KNOW WHAT IT TAKES AFTER LAST WEEK!! I KNOW WHAT YOUR MADE OF!! I KNOW THAT IF YOU DONT GET YOUR MIND RIGHT NONE OF THAT I JUST MENTIONED MATTERS!!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!!

Those Purple sissies up the road are ready baby! Im telling you they are hungry for a piece of the Pirates! ARE WE HUNGRY??? DO WE HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SHOW UP TWO WEEKS IN A ROW AND PLAY REAL SOUTH PITTSBURG FOOTBALL??? Boys this is your legacy. Only you can control it. DONT TAKE THEM LIGHTLY!!! THEY CAN PLAY BALL NOW!! THIS ISNT LAST YEARS TEAM!!! THIS ISNT THE TEAM THAT GOT PUT 60 ON THEM!! THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO BEAT YOU!! YOU BETTER GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!! ONE TIME!!! ONE MORE TIME!!

HIT SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!