South Pittsburg at Marion (Moore man against that McCurry man)

Roy Dillard

That's funny. He doesn't need help looking good. He is good. Very good. And my favorite part about him is that he has never committed a crime, been suspended, cussed a coach or referee or threw his helmet. Because when football is over, the kind of man he is will far out do any stats.

That funny to because you say that like you know a lot of players that's  has done all that you say he has not done.

Edited by rc213v

I garuntee you if I see you over on our side I will tell Murphy to call that Childress man and for him to start investigation on that Price mans team again.  You think im joking but im not.

------------------------------------

Get him Roy ...Troll is always up to no good ....Roy best keep an eye on that man

? fer you Roy are you not eating fudgerounds and drinkin red bull  at games anymore ?  

Really? Is funny though. Maybe I need to lighten up. I cannot believe this is the last week of regular season, it is funny how the older you get how the faster the time goes by. Miss Ware at Whitwell tried to tell me how we are taught this and that, but we are never taught how to grow old. I love that women, she has been a major asset to the Whitwell community, and me as well. I hope she is doing well, anybody in the valley know how she is doing?

Bill I have done the same at Whitwell. I even gave my job up in 98 for you to come back to Whitwell.  When I came back in 2000 because Coach Mac always made fun of Whitwell, knowing I grew up there, his butt got beat twice by us and fired.  I felt disrespected and that is why I went back to Whitwell.  I am sorry you cannot throw the keys to the kids and tell them to go work out and expect much to get done.  You know that.  I am proud of what Barnhart has done, and if he gets fired that would just be wrong. I know you and Josh are better than that so I am not really worried, however rumors are going around.  Whitwell is on the rise, and I cannot wait to next year.  Barnhart, you are the man.  Keep working, the kids, they will remember it forever.  I promise you. Bill I never expected you to leave Jasper, what happened? I have heard some crazy stuff that I know is untrue, that place can be crazy. I am glad you are back at Whitwell. Go Big Red!

Email me bill495049@yahoo.com

The EPB Fiber Optic Game of the Week, South Pittsburg vs. Marion County, airs on This TV, the sister station to NewsChannel 9. This TV is available on Charter channel 174. It is also available on these channels:

Channel 9.2 (over-the-air/antenna)

EPB Fiber Optics channel 169

Comcast channel 208

Dalton Utilities channel 157

Bledsoe Telephone channel 41

The game will also be streamed live at NewsChannel9.com. We look forward to visiting Marion County this Friday!

Really? Is funny though. Maybe I need to lighten up. I cannot believe this is the last week of regular season, it is funny how the older you get how the faster the time goes by. Miss Ware at Whitwell tried to tell me how we are taught this and that, but we are never taught how to grow old. I love that women, she has been a major asset to the Whitwell community, and me as well. I hope she is doing well, anybody in the valley know how she is doing?

She is doing Great.

That's funny. He doesn't need help looking good. He is good. Very good. And my favorite part about him is that he has never committed a crime, been suspended, cussed a coach or referee or threw his helmet. Because when football is over, the kind of man he is will far out do any stats.

don't comment on what you think you know or someone told you just wait till tomorrow to see what kind of football players they are then open those lips.

With all due respect to your comments.... I agree 100% that older players should set the example and if they don't then make them run sprints or laps after practice... Now to answer your question about South Pitt being better than last year??  Of course they are... Faster, more physical, and more focused ... Sadly, good sportsmanship does not win games. Better players do

+1