South Pittsburg at Marion (Moore man against that McCurry man)

Roy Dillard

Is that Rankin man still making those Alcoa boys wear their ankle weights so they will be real fast for the games on Friday?  That Rankin man is the third best coach in the state.  Anybody that can win more than one championship in a row is real good.  You think im joking but im not.

Dang, you fellers is comin' out of the woodwork over here, ain't you?  How many screen names y'all got?

Anyway, y'all do understand that everbody won'ts them purple Warriors to whoop you fellers, don't you?  Even them HartVillians from TrouserDale is rootin' against the Pirates.  That way they can say that they beat the team that beat South Pitt.

Heck, even I'z pullin' fer ole Coach Mac and some others over in Jasper.

Pirates win by 14. free-character-smileys-238.gif

I know that is true for some of those Indians.   They better be worried about that whooping coming down from the Mtn tomorrow night.

I had to go down to that lil city down the street call pittsburgh and I say one of the young pittsburgh lineman he had a serious game face on looks like trouble for old Marion County because I know him well and I never seen him like that in my life not a good thing for the warriors.

Edited by rc213v

I promise I won't talk to none of the boys from Alabama. :roflolk:

LOPAO, closet one is at No. Jackson!

Old Pirate says with thoughts in earnest of this game less than day away, OP says this is the real deal when these two square off against each other in local high school football action. The Pirates while coming off a physical win over a stout Polk team, they haven't played their best in OP's mind. will be attempting to get the Pirate ship back a sailing. The Warriors having played a schedule full of teams that aren't very good. This feud will be the best matchup between these two in years.

The Pirates are a team returning key players and are sure to be hard to corrall. The Warriors are a team with experience in the backfield. Simularities are obvious to both teams;

1. They both hate each other

2. They both have veteran coaching staffs

3. They both have strong traditions

4. They both have fans that are crazed when their team play the other

5. They both have to listen while the victor braggs and struts their stuff for a year if they win

6. They both respect each other, thou most times neither will admit it.

7. They both were eliminated from the title chase last year by the eventual state champs.SP by 1 to GV & Jasper were beat bad by FC

8. They both want to be the "Bully of the Valley", with both teams having the two highest titles.

9. They both have Old Fellers that remember way back when some Old Pirates & some Warriors

10. Dad burnit they both have Old Skillets Slingers too

OP says folkes don't stay at home tomorrow but be sure and take your medication or else find some of Uncle Lester's home brew to take before or during or after this here battle of these two proud programs.

Good Luck to all the youngons on both teams Friday night.

I had to go down to that lil city down the street call pittsburgh and I say one of the young pittsburgh lineman he had a serious game face on looks like trouble for old Marion County because I know him well and I never seen him like that in my life not a good thing for the warriors.

Hmmm...this looks awful familiar...