South Pittsburg at Marion (Moore man against that McCurry man)

Roy Dillard

If that was true then Central, Tyner, Brainerd and Howard would be destroying everyone every year. Athletes and speed don't mean crap if you don't have great coaching to go with it. Did MJ or Kobe win without Phil Jackson? It goes hand in hand

+1 Totaly agree. BTW  ESPN just picked the Warriors to win !!!

Edited by TheBlackPearl

Speaking of living legends, where is The Living Legend these days? Will he grace us with his appearance tomorrow night?

As OP might say let sleeping dogs lie........but I guess he could insert some logic into all this mess, come on back Legend, I was just kidding the other day, Show up and we will let you stand in the presence of Roy to watch the game.

The SS brought home a list of SP vs MC games back to 1924...I'm assuming 1924 was the first time they played each other.  According to this list SP leads 46 to 38.  There were four ties.  There were four years when there was no game.  And in 1924 and 1925 they played each other twice.

MC winning streaks (more than 3):

1927 - 1932 (6)

1978 -1985  (8)

1988 - 1995 (8)

SP winning streaks:

1933 - 1937 (5)

1941 - 1943 (4)

1949 - 1953 (5)

1962 - 1965 (4)

1974 - 1977 (4)

2006 - 2012 (7)

I have read about as much as i can stand to read without posting.The jasper players are not tested and dont really know if they can handle a very good team. Ok i give them they had an off night against Central and lost but all other teams have not been blowouts ex cluding sale creek and lookout valley whitwell was not easy dunlap not easy grundy not easy bledsoe was close. I think emotions willl keep jasper in it for awhile but the mighty pirates keep the sreak alive score prediction later

Dang, you fellers is comin' out of the woodwork over here, ain't you?  How many screen names y'all got?

Anyway, y'all do understand that everbody won'ts them purple Warriors to whoop you fellers, don't you?  Even them HartVillians from TrouserDale is rootin' against the Pirates.  That way they can say that they beat the team that beat South Pitt.

Heck, even I'z pullin' fer ole Coach Mac and some others over in Jasper.

Pirates win by 14. free-character-smileys-238.gif

Dang, you fellers is comin' out of the woodwork over here, ain't you?  How many screen names y'all got?

Anyway, y'all do understand that everbody won'ts them purple Warriors to whoop you fellers, don't you?  Even them HartVillians from TrouserDale is rootin' against the Pirates.  That way they can say that they beat the team that beat South Pitt.

Heck, even I'z pullin' fer ole Coach Mac and some others over in Jasper.

Pirates win by 14. free-character-smileys-238.gif

Troll, are you coming to this game?  I know that McCurry man learned some of that Price mans tricks, but I garuntee you if that Price man sends you over here to recruit some of those boys that play for that McCurry man he will be real mad at you and that Price man.  You think im joking but im not.

Troll, are you coming to this game?  I know that McCurry man learned some of that Price mans tricks, but I garuntee you if that Price man sends you over here to recruit some of those boys that play for that McCurry man he will be real mad at you and that Price man.  You think im joking but im not.

Might just recruit me some Pirates.  Cousin Lester said I could use his address. B)