South Pittsburg at Marion (Moore man against that McCurry man)

Roy Dillard

If Marion is better overall than Polk then SP will have major trouble trying to win this one.

Polk County has a really good team and was a tough, tough game for SP.

I don't believe really that Marion is a better overall team than Polk.  I just know that we can throw the ball a little and not sure if polk attempted over five passes.  My take on this game is that SP should win the game.  They are faster and more talented but I don't buy that this one will be a blowout either.  Most of these guys predicting the blowouts never beat MC when they were in school and are still butt hurt over that fact. Zeman does have several fumbles and if MC expects to stay in this game they have to play turnover free ball and probably force a few.  Bottom line is this, if MC cant stop the jet sweep then it will be a long night.  Hopefully both teams will come out injury free and make long runs in the playoffs. 

I don't believe really that Marion is a better overall team than Polk. I just know that we can throw the ball a little and not sure if polk attempted over five passes. My take on this game is that SP should win the game. They are faster and more talented but I don't buy that this one will be a blowout either. Most of these guys predicting the blowouts never beat MC when they were in school and are still butt hurt over that fact. Zeman does have several fumbles and if MC expects to stay in this game they have to play turnover free ball and probably force a few. Bottom line is this, if MC cant stop the jet sweep then it will be a long night. Hopefully both teams will come out injury free and make long runs in the playoffs.

+1, not sure if SP is more talented this year. Marion has some talented kids. SP talent isn't anywhere near what it was 5-6 years ago. JMO.

This thread made it all week without getting shut down.  That in itself is a miracle.  But now it's GAME DAY!  Time to take off the leashes and let the kids battle it out on the field.  We'll see how many of you have been talking TRUTH and how many have been talking TRASH

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!

HEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! ONE TIME!!! ONE MORE TIME!!!! ITS GAMEDAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS IT BOYS!!! For you Seniors this is the last time you will ever play those sissy boys in purple. THEY ARE READY!!! ITS TIME!! ONE MORE TIME!!! LETS SHOW THEM WHAT SOUTH PITTSBURG FOOTBALL IS ALL ABOUT!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! From snap one we have to come out and show them that we aint going anywhere. We gotta show them this is OUR YEAR! BOYS FROM THAT OPENING WHISTLE COME OUT AND HIT THEM IN THE MOUTH!! PLAY AFTER PLAY AFTER PLAY AFTER PLAY!!! HIT THEM IN THE MOUTH!! TAKE THE FIGHT TO THEM!!! MAKE THEM REMEMBER THE NIGHT THEY PLAYED THE PIRATES!!! ONE MORE TIME!! ONE TIME!!!

HIT SOMEBODY!!!