South Pittsburg at Marion (Moore man against that McCurry man)

Roy Dillard

Let's talk about class here for a bit. I didn't see a coach refuse to shake hands and if it happened it shouldn't have. Coaches should always shake hands no matter what. Just my opinion.

Now, let's really talk about class.... The vandalizing of our field house by SP students showed a lot of class right. Some of the things that were written on there were very vulgar and went way beyond just spray paint on brick walls. The police know who did it I just hope that they are arrested so that everyone knows who was involved and what they did.

Now, let's reallytalk about class.... Someone, anyone, from SP please tell me where the class was with the sign your students had talking about Kennedy. That's a very courageous young lady who died a horrible, painful death and your students seem tithing it's ok to make a sign about it... I'm calling you out Geno, BlackPearl, Old Pirate, or any other Pirate poster that talks trash about Marion County... Let's hear you explain where the class is there.

Did you really watch the game? Only in it early? Really? It was a four point game when we roughed the kicker on a punt that was blown dead around around our 35 yd line. Would have had good field position and momentum. SP scored and that was the turning point of the game. 18 point win for the Pirates but don't act like it was an easy blowout. You know differently.

you are right, that was the turning point.  both teams are really good.  SP had some big plays.  I said it before the game, during the game, and I say it now.... SP needs to give the ball to Lankford 100 times a game, and MC needs to give it to Zemen 100 times a game.  Both backs deserve recognition.  Good luck on your tough road through the playoffs other than RD1 which should be a cupcake. 

Please explain your accusations PG? To what sign are you referring? The vandalism should not have happened. I will wait to hear who was the culprit, if it was someone from SP, then they will be punished. Also, it was the head coach that did not shake Coach Moore's hand. Maybe the assistant refused as well.

Please explain your accusations PG? To what sign are you referring? The vandalism should not have happened. I will wait to hear who was the culprit, if it was someone from SP, then they will be punished. Also, it was the head coach that did not shake Coach Moore's hand. Maybe the assistant refused as well.

The sign that said Zeman will be dead like Kennedy. The one that Kennedy's sister had to see before it got ripped up. That sign. Let's hear it boys and girls. Explain the class there. I'm waiting....

The sign that said Zeman will be dead like Kennedy. The one that Kennedy's sister had to see before it got ripped up. That sign. Let's hear it boys and girls. Explain the class there. I'm waiting....

Whoever made that sign needs to get a life.  If you know who made it let me know.  Its wrong and an apology needs to be given.  Whoever made is classless and heartless.  Just wrong.

That's because he was so mad looking for that Stone man for throwing the ball on 4th and 8.  He would have been real mad had we handed it to Lankford for another score!! Either way, just something for him to hold on to during this bitter rivalry.  I like JDG, but no need to act that way.

JDG shook every hand but Moore's because he was being interviewed. Great game great atmosphere... don't make acusations there mr little league ump and game stopper!! 

PG.. first about the Spray Paint.. ive been told by Police it was a 3rd party that spray paintef. someone that had nothing to do with either Team.. 2nd i never saw a Sign talking bad about Kennedy. except the Real Warrior sign up front.. BUT if anyone had a sign talking about Kennedy in a Bad way needs their @s! BEAT!!! as for Class the Pirates Captions went to Mr Wilson and asked to help clean the Paint up in Jasper. thay Sir is Class.. whoever SprayPainted. should be held accountable i dont care who it is!!!

Are you serious? I didn't see that, but then again I don't really look at the signs. If that's true then that pathetic excuse of a human being will pay for that one day.

It was a great game. We as fans knew going in that we had to play mistake free football to win. The fumble return for TD and roughing the kicker were two mistakes that really hurt our chances. SP has a good team and should do well in the playoffs. They need to reduce the penalties though in my opinion.