AC at Oakridge

MAVERICK1995

OK good detail. I thought we slowed a bit in 2nd half. Like to have money for the time we were in red zone. That is something we will have review because we may be seeing OR again soon. It would be great to see two AC teams again just hate we have to play each other. :)

Im curious as to how many possesions each team had, I know it should be even because there were no turnovers, wich is strange for a game like this, but I am curious if anyone knows?  AC's D played tough the whole night, if the stats are right than OR had 239 yards, but 64 of those were on their opening possession of the game when they scored so in every possession after that AC held OR to 175 and no scores, I think that is pretty impressive giving that OR had a couple big plays.  I am still very impressed with the OR front 7, they are by far the best we have seen this year and and will be a force for any team to deal with.  I wonder when or where we might be able to find the rewind of the game, I will look it up in a little bit and post it if I can find it, I would like to see it from a TV perspective.  If Fox had 1,948 coming into the game and the stats are right than he now has 2216 for the year with over 1,000 of those in the last 4 games, interesting to see what he ends up with and how far we can make it, going to be a touph road ahead, looks like it will be difficult to get out of either quad, a lot of really good teams with 4 of the top 10 being from this area 3 of the top 10 in this district.

I thought both defenses played great games. Congrats to AC, the better team last night won the game. You made the big plays when you needed them.

The QB for Oak Ridge absolutley quit on them in the last two drives. That really surprised especially after the 21 point comeback a couple of weeks ago.

Im curious as to how many possesions each team had, I know it should be even because there were no turnovers, wich is strange for a game like this, but I am curious if anyone knows?  AC's D played tough the whole night, if the stats are right than OR had 239 yards, but 64 of those were on their opening possession of the game when they scored so in every possession after that AC held OR to 175 and no scores, I think that is pretty impressive giving that OR had a couple big plays.  I am still very impressed with the OR front 7, they are by far the best we have seen this year and and will be a force for any team to deal with.  I wonder when or where we might be able to find the rewind of the game, I will look it up in a little bit and post it if I can find it, I would like to see it from a TV perspective.  If Fox had 1,948 coming into the game and the stats are right than he now has 2216 for the year with over 1,000 of those in the last 4 games, interesting to see what he ends up with and how far we can make it, going to be a touph road ahead, looks like it will be difficult to get out of either quad, a lot of really good teams with 4 of the top 10 being from this area 3 of the top 10 in this district.

The front line of OR offense and Defense are tough. I seen 3 times where Fox would have typically broke a long run where OR contained him. Fox appears to get stronger the 4th quarter. He really is something special. I think with the passing OR did we should have had at least one int. I was really counting on OR to fumble more. Good thing we did not need that. They are so young that I assumed before the game they would fumble 2 or 3 times. Did you see the long run by Fox that went I think to the tenyard line? It appeared he had a cramp near the end of the run from the television view; his left leg appeaed to limp. Just my preception from TV. But if you get a chance to see it look at his legs. He may have run out of wind but that was not my take on it.

The front line of OR offense and Defense are tough. I seen 3 times where Fox would have typically broke a long run where OR contained him. Fox appears to get stronger the 4th quarter. He really is something special. I think with the passing OR did we should have had at least one int. I was really counting on OR to fumble more. Good thing we did not need that. They are so young that I assumed before the game they would fumble 2 or 3 times. Did you see the long run by Fox that went I think to the tenyard line? It appeared he had a cramp near the end of the run from the television view; his left leg appeaed to limp. Just my preception from TV. But if you get a chance to see it look at his legs. He may have run out of wind but that was not my take on it.

He definitely ran out of wind. The guy chasing him Brandon Bonds #81 for us is a speedster himself. He is a hurdler on the track team. He is pretty fast himself.

I thought both defenses played great games. Congrats to AC, the better team last night won the game. You made the big plays when you needed them.

The QB for Oak Ridge absolutley quit on them in the last two drives. That really surprised especially after the 21 point comeback a couple of weeks ago.

I was kinda discouraged by his play near the end too. I hope that wasn't the case.

In the OR area if you have Comcast every OR replay is shown on channel 15 throughout the weekend. I dvr'd it in HD last night. I look forward to watching it, even though we lost I was proud of our defensive effort.

In the OR area if you have Comcast every OR replay is shown on channel 15 throughout the weekend. I dvr'd it in HD last night. I look forward to watching it, even though we lost I was proud of our defensive effort.

That would be hard to do if we had lost. Thats my luck I am in CC but typically on the road and will not get to see it unless it is online. I will get to see the CC game tonight cia TV. That will be good.

Nope, just got winded. If you noticed they took him out for a play to recuperate after that long run then brought him right back in.

I did notice that; it appeared 2 plays but I thought to myself I would have left him in just as as a threat. LOL