BULLDOGS @ LANDERS

BDF36

It's always a blast when the DOGS & LANDERS meet up! At 2-0 for the first time and 9-0 they've revived roan mountain and brought posters out of the woodworks! FACT IS MEN, regardless of ur 9-0 and our 6-3 the DOGS ARE STILL THE CHAMPS, and until u all prove otherwise that's A FACT JACK! It dont make a jack wat the records or scores from past games are, this is the BULLDOGS & LANDERS, its goin to be a knock down drag out but NO1 said be a smarty and pack ur equipment and stay at home LANDERS FANS! BUT if it will make u feel better go ahead, don't wanna see u spit ur hot chocolate everywhere when the DOGS BUST INTO THE ENDZONE! With that being said DOGS WILL PREVAIL and BE THE CHAMPS ONCE AGAIN!

I think I'm ummmmm going to bake a cake with pink frrossting! :wub:

All I can say is WATCH out GCA! The dogs will be waiting on you guys! Cawz its gonna be a breeze for them these next couple or 3 weeks! After they Destroyed SG last night!

pujo you need to find this guy!LOL.Believe me nole you dont want to wake up that demon!Hamptonites will never talk to you again.pujo who wins this one and why?I still cant get a gauge on the Landers.

pujo you need to find this guy!LOL.Believe me nole you dont want to wake up that demon!Hamptonites will never talk to you again.pujo who wins this one and why?I still cant get a gauge on the Landers.

The Landers stop the run really well, pass d is average. They don't really drive the ball as much but they get a few big runs every week. They have some talented kids that they utilize very little. They'll have to get these other kids involved to win next week or compete in the playoffs. Special teams are suspect as well. I think Hampton is playing better  at this time, but Rm Mt  will be rocking. Kids play at different levels, so you really don't know what to expect.

All I can say is WATCH out GCA! The dogs will be waiting on you guys! Cawz its gonna be a breeze for them these next couple or 3 weeks! After they Destroyed SG last night!

No one in Quad 1 will stay within 28 of Grace, You feller are lucky to avoid  the better privates. The Multiplier helped a1 quite a bit for the time being.

Lol ! Pujo knows me and exactly where I am! Calm down this is all chatter! I can play just like the Dog nation can! Who knows what might happen! I'm just saying its like the game last night sealed the deal w (some) of the Dog posters on here! Just because they beat SG don't mean a darn thing w this Friday game! As far as the Lander squad staying @ home! I don't think so! But I just hate that C-Land couldn't perfect the 10-0 this season! Well @ least we for sure have a spot in play offs! BTW OnB I respect u , ur posts and ur team but I'm not on CoachT just to talk to the Hampton faithful! Lol! This is fun tho and its ONLY Sat morning! Oh yeah I'll be down @ Hampton High later today for the Championships! ;)

Lol ! Pujo knows me and exactly where I am! Calm down this is all chatter! I can play just like the Dog nation can! Who knows what might happen! I'm just saying its like the game last night sealed the deal w (some) of the Dog posters on here! Just because they beat SG don't mean a darn thing w this Friday game! As far as the Lander squad staying @ home! I don't think so! But I just hate that C-Land couldn't perfect the 10-0 this season! Well @ least we for sure have a spot in play offs! BTW OnB I respect u , ur posts and ur team but I'm not on CoachT just to talk to the Hampton faithful! Lol! This is fun tho and its ONLY Sat morning! Oh yeah I'll be down @ Hampton High later today for the Championships! ;)

Which Dog fan has the deal sealed?