Rockwood @ Grace Christian

Wired4Football

The point most of us making is ,Grace is far superior to the small schools in their region. They either need to move up or play in the private league. We have nothing in common.

I understand that and as we continue to grow we will move up. What's gets me is the pure hate directed toward us. Some of the comments I read and hear (like I heard tonight ) are ridiculous.

I'm with you on all of that, except I didn't know about the 25 mile radius. I also didn't know the two RW kids physically moved to Karns. Before they moved, are you saying they didn't originally live within 25 miles of Grace? Rockwood is not within 25 miles?

That's correct. Rockwood is about 45 miles away.

I understand that and as we continue to grow we will move up. What's gets me is the pure hate directed toward us. Some of the comments I read and hear (like I heard tonight ) are ridiculous.

Loook like you are Grown to me. I think you'd be just fine in another class. If not ,theres still alot of talented kids in the Knoxville area. If you build it ,they will come.

About being on radio, the AD said they could broadcast from the visitors sideline...channel 12 - BBB - wanted to broadcast the game live On tv and the AD wanted to charge them to do it...which Gca had the right to do, but c'mon, why charge when everyone in RoCo gives gca's personal reasonable accommodations and hospitality...Gca has a bad reputation not because of players, but because of admin, coaches and parents. Warranted or not that's the perception.

Channel 12 was told that they can broadcast the game but not in the pressbox due to not having another room available. We even told them that they can use our scissor lift which has a great high view but they declined that. They were not happy with the accomodations so they did not broadcast. We've subdidvided our pressbox many times and we just don't have the available space for TV broadcast.

They were supposed to move to.3A this year but stayed in Class A/2A on a technicality. Unless things happen quickly they're sticking in the class at least three more years.

I know Indian,please don't remind me .lol.  Hopefully the privates will dominate and something gets done about this mess. I wouldn't hold my breath though.