Lewis Co goes for their 14th straight home win!

alltime

Lewis Co will go for their 14th straight home win! The panthers won district 11AA this past Friday and this Friday if they win they will finish a perfect 10-0 but Lewis Co has to get by Montgomery Central first. The panthers need to come out and take of business and get ready to make a good run in the playoffs!

No way you can hype up a LC/MC matchup. There's no suspense in this one. Then you should cruise through this playoff quad into the semis.

1 Lewis Co. 10-0

8 JCM 4-6

4 Camden 6-4

5 Manassas 6-4

3 Westview 6-4

6 Fairley 5-5

2 Hickman Co. 7-3

7 South Gibson 4-6

I hope your right jacket!

I'm not sure Lewis County "coasts" past Westview. I favor Lewis right now but Martin is supposed to be huge and very physical. Their 3 losses are to respectable teams also. Will be interesting to see how they do against a favored 4A Crockett County this Friday.

I agree that Martin is a pretty good team!

Support from some Camden Central fans who have a high respect for your coach and program. I've heard this quote, almost word for word, from more than one coach at more than one program: "It sure does get cold in Lewis Co. in November." 

LOL!! A good chance we might get to play Camden again in a few weeks!

This is the first meeting between MC and LC in the history of the 2 programs. LC is sitting at about 500 wins in the history of the FB program and Coach Sharp has 212 of those wins. Hopefully this will be 213!

It amazes me that Coach Sharp has that many wins at a small country school like Lewis Co. We are very lucky to have a coach like him. (just hope he stays around another 10 -15 yrs!)

• Upvote 1

This is a pretty good record for us! If I can remember correctly, I think it was FV that gave us our last loss on our homefield. Coach sharp is a remarkable coach. People get mad at him for the plays he call, but look at what's he done. The only thing has hasn't done is taken this school to the state championship. This year may be his year! Panther Pride for life!