Lipscomb Academy @ East Nashville Magnet

Swarm

Big matchup this Friday as these teams will face off for 10AA runner up then again in the first round of the playoffs. East Magnet is coming off a dramatic loss to single A NCS and Lipscomb has been coasting for a while where there last 3 opponents have combined for just 2 wins. Who wins this week and why?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one is tough. La comes in with momentum and a better record. East comes in with two losses in a row. Of those two losses pc was clearly the better team and is a 4a contender. NCS got a lot of home cooking and east got beat by a lesser team. Even so NCS is a top 1a contender. Whoever wins gets the prize of a rematch and bragging rights for at least a week. I'll go with my boys from east but it's going to be a good game.

I haven't seen East play this year. How are they against the run? LA's Deandre Tigg is 3A's 2nd leading rusher in the state.

I want to go to this game..Ive seen Deandre this year but he couldnt move on PC and really didnt get to see what everybody else is talking about. I think im spending the first half at the Pc & mhs then go to East and La 2nd half