Prediction on 2A state championship

TCHSalumni

When Marion travels to the Creekbank it will be a "good ol' out behind the woodshed" butt whippin put on by the TC yellow jackets! You can write that down and scratch it out in blood boys!

why are you so sure that TC will beat up on Marion? Pretty sure they beat y'all by 28 last year and most all of Marion's starters were sophomores and juniors. Seems like the same teams again this year just both are a little more experienced than last year.

We heard that last year...uFCa vs Adamsville 44-7...and the year before...uFCa vs Dresden 34-0...and the year before...SM vs TCA 56-28..and the year before that TC represented the west and won it against BB in a good game in which two middle tn teams represented...and the year before that Jo Byrns represented the west and lost to TC in a good game because two middle tn teams represented....and the year before that SP-Mackenzie 52-20...the list goes on and on and on...........

until a team from the west can at least show up for a championship game in 2A...i'm gonna keep calling y'all out... :popcorneater:

So Slim admits it-he's glad uFCA is no longer in 2A so his little Creekbank boys can get to the Semi's THEN get knocked out!

why are you so sure that TC will beat up on Marion? Pretty sure they beat y'all by 28 last year and most all of Marion's starters were sophomores and juniors. Seems like the same teams again this year just both are a little more experienced than last year.

First of all i'm not from Trousdale Count, I'm stating my opinion is all.  TC will win this game at home, there is no way Marion will come to the Creekbank and win a game of this magnitude.  TC is a much better team than they were last year AND.... the most important thing its going to be played on the CREEKBANK!  Ask Gallatin how that worked out for them.  Marion isn't nearly as good as Gallatin is this year or most any other year for that matter.