Prediction on 2A state championship

TCHSalumni

Well Marion is 14-21 points better than last year so you better hope you are 40 points better this year because last year was a whippin.

Just ask Friendship how many more points better we are this year than last year! FC-34 TC-0 last year, FC-0 TC-35 this year!!!!! This time it will be on our terms and these Jackets are hungry and they gonna eat!!!!

Just ask Friendship how many more points better we are this year than last year! FC-34 TC-0 last year, FC-0 TC-35 this year!!!!! This time it will be on our terms and these Jackets are hungry and they gonna eat!!!!

Friendship lost their entire line, including a Mr. Football. Their QB and best running back didnt even play against you. I wouldn't brag about that win. 

Edited by Warrior918

Well you will get your chance for revenge in a couple of weeks and this wont be Dekalb or Sycamore you are playing. 

And who have you played that was so great???? You lost to Chattanooga Central who Gallatin would destroy!!!!!! South Pitt will rough you up a little this week!!!! We will be waiting!!!! Hope you guys stay healthy!!!! We dont want any excuses!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I still say it is Mitchell's to loose, yes I know Grace, TC, Trinity, and many others have had a great year, but if Mitchell has any coaching with the talent they have, how can anyone match up with the speed? They were a 4a school previously and actually made some noise in the playoffs, again not downplaying the great teams in 2a this year, but I could see them becoming the Alcoa of West TN. Once they get rolling, all the good football talent in Memphis will migrate there in open enrollment.

mitchell is hard to predict...and running into trezevant makes this playoff run u speak of hard to compute...athletes yes...system...coaching...lot of questions about this squad...and theyre gona be in the most competitive quad in the state...

just really hard to tell...but i dont doubt they are gona make a run

TC has had a off week everybody is back and healthy. Assuming everybody gets out this game healthy this week they get another bye week to stay healthy. I've watched Trousdale all year long and I believe they will play GCA in the Semis. Not overlooking anybody but if TC plays GCA if it's close I like Trousdale Chances!!

I think everyone is forgetting that GCA gets home field advantage during the playoffs this year which will be huge in the semi game vs. TC. That will be the championship game, then the winner will go to Tech with a smile!!!!!!

im no TC fan but that fat center will be suckin wind come the second half.them tc boys play iron man football and they play it better than any school in the state.

You may be right on the center that might be tired, he has only had to play 2 entire games this year. I have faith in him, I can't remember the last time he made a mistake or missed a block. And he is a lead singer in a Christian worship band to. Wow what a great young man.