Prediction on 2A state championship

TCHSalumni

I bet you hope we get beat by Boyd.

I agree with your assessment polk is generally overrated, but they were probably every bit as good as sycamore, the green wave and some of the bigger schools you played. All that being said, yall won all of yours and we didn't. We lost to Central mainly because we had 5 turnovers and missed a field goal at the horn. Like I said last year, the next few years MC/ Trousdale would be battling it out deep in the postseason and more than likely that is what will happen this year as well as next.

+100! If Grace was in private like they really should be I think Marion and Trousdale would determine who came out of the east this year and next. Both are Jr dominated teams. What really sucks is this year if you take care of business against Boyd is you have to go to the Creekbank. I realize a lot can happen in a year but next year I think both teams will be stronger but w/ Marion's schedule. You guys will likely have to go to the Creekbank once again though. If both was to finish 10-0 the tie breaker is opponents records which would likely swing in TC favor. I expect both games to be a war.

• Upvote 1

Slimshady, I garuntee you better not question Geno. Geno knows more than my buddy Murphy Fair. Geno said he won a national championship at Griders school in archery and Grider does not even have a archery team. You think im joking but im not.

you wouldnt know the truth if it hit you newhope head! all i see you write is Childish Giberish!!

Geno what kind of mess is this? Im not one of them durn river rats. Im gonna charge you next time to look at my Murphy Fair book and for my fudge rounds. You think im joking but im not.

Old Pirate says it is waste of time to read to Geno, cause he already knows it all, but do charge him for the fudge rounds, heck double charge him! LOPAO.......

Don't let them fellers get you're book this year Roy.

Pujo can you believe pegleg and powerp did that mess?  They stole my Murphy book from the bathroom at that Marshall mans field.  I set it by the sink and went in the bathroom stall and came out and it was gone.  I garuntee you I want do that mess again.  You think im joking but im not.

Pujo can you believe pegleg and powerp did that mess?  They stole my Murphy book from the bathroom at that Marshall mans field.  I set it by the sink and went in the bathroom stall and came out and it was gone.  I garuntee you I want do that mess again.  You think im joking but im not.

Pure envy Roy, I bet you had tons of notes in that Book. I bet they are still useing it for all the valueable information you had in it. I'm telling you ,that was a mess.